Sith Praxium is Recruting

JBertsch

Sith Praxium is an PvE / Conquest Guild that is currently recruiting new or current players to join our Guild. If your guild has recently left or will be leaving the server and you're no longer in a guild, we are looking for you to join us. We have a great group of players that get along very well with each other. Sith Praxium is looking to help you out with end game content, SM & HM operations, SM & HM flashpoints, crafting, pvp, leveling new toons or alts, GSF and the Planetary Conquest Event. We have an Imperial Flagship (Sith Praxium) and a Republic Flagship (Jedi Praxium) as well. Sith Praxium has conquered (17) planets so far and some day we are looking to conqueror the remaining (2) worlds (Rishi/Yavin IV). We run SM operations and HM flashpoints during the week. We have put on hold to start running more guild events (Datacron search runs, World Boss fights, Classic Ops and Achievement Runs), until we can bring in more guild members. If you are new to SWTOR or returning back to the game and looking to join a guild to learn from, we can help you out in all aspect of the game. If you are a subscriber, preferred or a free to player and are 17 years old or older at either level 1 or 70 and are interested in joining our Guild, respond to this post first then whisper me in game with the names listed below:

Yudonzo (75) - Main (Emperor)

Yudonza (75) - Main (Empress)

Yudonz (55) - Alt (Overlord)

Ashley (70) - Alt (Supreme Overlord)

Yudo 'Ashara (70) - Alt (Overlord)

Yudo (70) - Alt (Overlord)

Visit us on our website @ http://www.sithpraxium.enjin.com

Edited by JBertsch
updating information

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest we aren't that much as a guild. We do have pvp members who have been trying to get a pvp team to run a few times a week as a group. Also, we do have GSF teams that runs a few times a week. But, mainly we are PvE and Ops.

I'm interested in starting to get involved with End Game. I've been playing since beta, have 30 toons over three servers but up until now have simply done leveling. I'd love to get to experience some of the Flashpoints and any Ops that I've never seen. Starting work on gear grinding for my Operative Healer, it would be great to be part of some organized grouping!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
My guild of 7 years (from SWG) recently died and I was looking to just join a larger one with my brother. We both have 60's and a number of alts each and are fairly experienced with Ops, but we're fairly casual players. If you're still recruiting bodies for conquest points, let me know, my main's IGN is Xets, but I'll try to contact you first.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thank you for considering Sith Praxium as a guild you are interested in. Please look for me in game on either of my main toons (Yudonzo / Yudonza). If we aren't online at the same time please check out our website @ sithpraxium.enjin.com

Recently came back to SWTOR from WOW to eventually raid and once again enjoy the game. Been so long since I played the servers I originally had characters have been combined (have to rename most of my toons).

Currently level 51 Assassin and have a free transfer for a 43 Marauder. Looking for an active guild, with fun banter and easy to speak with members. Your guild description and website have caught my eye.

I am a subscriber as of yesterday. :D

I turn 40 on Saturday so I have the age thing down.

Also have 2 other RL friends that I would be dragging along.

Slehvinn 51 Assassin

Edited by Slehvin

Slehvinn - you have found the right guild for you. We are very active in all aspects of the game except role playing. Our members get along with each other and enjoy playing swtor together. Look for me in game after 5pm pt and send me a whisper on either Yudonzo or Yudonza for a guild invite and let me know it was from this post you sent in. Please have your RL friends respond to this post also if they can. Thanks

Slehvinn said if I did not post here that he would drown a bag of kittens so here I am. Leveling up a 35 sorcerer so I can so I can do some healing at the end game. Hope to see you cats in game.

Thragus

Edited by beowyrd
Forgotted to put my name