Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

I just remember way back when Umbara came out that we were told by the devs this was a story about trust. This is why I think a lot of emphasis was not put on the superweapon story but on our relationship with Theron.

Couldn't agree more. I felt that vibe from the start: that this was all about whether we'd choose to trust Theron (and, in a meta way, the writers). I'm glad that our trust was rewarded. :)

• Dev Post

For those asking earlier, Theron definitely isn't out of the story! We may not focus on him and Lana as heavily as we have in the past (this storyline in particular really focused on the three of you, for example) but no plans for them to go anywhere anytime soon, unless it's the result of a choice that's offered.

As for the contact info not updating, we've got that one noted and plan to fix it in an upcoming patch. Thanks for letting us know!

Edited by KeithKanneg

Mine updated and I claimed him through the console after Umbarra as he was the only high influence companion I had on my sorceress at the time (not making that mistake again) and when Andronikos returned I was able to break up with Theron. But there again I broke up with him.

Was this immediately after the fp or after they did a short server reset earlier? Mine did not update & I got Theron from the terminal on all my characters that romanced him. Can you spoiler tag what the update says please?

My flag hasn't updated either. Didn't for my Inquisitor who pulled him from the terminal and romanced him, and didn't for my non romancers who didn't pull him from the terminal. I hope it gets updated, it's a little depressing to see the one from Umbara still.

Just got a bunch of emails through in-game, does anyone know if Zakuul cut ties with the Alliance even if you rule them as an Empress/Emperor?

Unsure but I suspect so. I was a Peacekeeper, and I did get an e-mail as posted in another thread to sever ties.

For those asking earlier, Theron definitely isn't out of the story! We may not focus as much on him and Lana as heavily we have in the past (this storyline in particular really focused on the three of you, for example) but no plans for them to go anywhere anytime soon, unless it's the result of a choice that's offered.

As for the contact info not updating, we've got that one noted and plan to fix it in an upcoming patch. Thanks for letting us know!

Thank you Charles! For updating us. And for Theron. ❤

For those asking earlier, Theron definitely isn't out of the story! We may not focus on him and Lana as heavily as we have in the past (this storyline in particular really focused on the three of you, for example) but no plans for them to go anywhere anytime soon, unless it's the result of a choice that's offered.

This and your Tweet have made my day! I think that has been the single biggest concern for all Theron fans--the chance of everyone losing him once he becomes killable/dead to some and him never again receiving story--I'm thrilled to hear that won't be the case! Thank you ever so much for once more highlighting that! ♥

Thank you, Charles!!! Highly appreciated! And thank you so much for an awesome FP! :D

Thanks for reaching out to us and putting fears to rest. <3

I know this is the Theron thread, but you guys might have overlooked someone or you're waiting for the expansion.

You can ask Lana to marry you, Theron asks you to marry him, but I heard Koth is no where to be seen. Don't forget that some people kept him alive and are romancing him.

It didn't really focus on the 3 of you.

It focused on the 3 of them Vinn Atrius, Gemini 16 and Theron. The player had almost nothing to do with the story for the entire year, only showing up when Theron felt like it was time to be too late to stop the destruction of the Eternal Fleet and by the lore article if not the words of Lana, loss of the eternal alliance as anything other than a couple of ships patrolling wild space.

Vinn Atrius won, the Eternal Alliance is gone, Zakuul declared as you don't have the fleet you can go **** yourself while it will probably be another 5 months before we even find out anything else. While never finding out how Gemini 16 was supposedly omniscient (other than it being a lie by Theron to justify is actions) nor why Vitiate was now made some kind of Zildrog off shoot, through retcon. Not a Sith ritual at all that made him immortal.

So if the future has a focus on the player and their apprentice/companions great. But please don't suggest that the last year and half of story has had any focus on the player. While we were running dailies on Iokath we completely missed the Zildrog signal only to be picked up by Vinn. Hell if anything since he won and Zakuul is free, I would be keen to recruit him his clearly more competent than anyone I have on my side or even the how the player has been written in the last year. Where our only achievement was failing to catch the traitor till he could lead us to get a nice view of the eternal fleet being destroyed while we stood around day dreaming.

Thanks again, Charles. I appreciate the answer here and on Twitter. It means a lot to know this, because the game wouldn't be the same without Theron. It was downright depressing to think we could lose him forever. You made my day! <3

Yours actually updated? What does the updated character bio say?

Sorry, I looked at the wrong one, I thought I was looking a Theron's so when I went back to get it for you I noticed it was on Felix instead. Sorry didn't read it just noticed the update and since I had just finished the fp was thinking it was Theron. Again I am sorry.

Thanks that does make me feel better. I don't mind them taking more of a backseat role I just don't want them to disappear entirely.

SNIP...!

In other words. We didn't actually get to kill him. What garbage.

Sorry, I looked at the wrong one, I thought I was looking a Theron's so when I went back to get it for you I noticed it was on Felix instead. Sorry didn't read it just noticed the update and since I had just finished the fp was thinking it was Theron. Again I am sorry.

No need to apologise, it's an easy mistake to make. :)

Thank you for taking your time and coming in to let us know!

While never finding out how Gemini 16 was supposedly omniscient (other than it being a lie by Theron to justify is actions) nor why Vitiate was now made some kind of Zildrog off shoot, through retcon. Not a Sith ritual at all that made him immortal.

Did you kill Scorpio in the expansion? If she's alive after the Nathema FP she'll email you and tell you that GEMINI 16 was indeed omniscient and had gone rogue... You'd think Scorpio would've given us the heads up though lol.

As for Valkorion, Charles tweeted that Zildrog was just an implement he used to do the killing for him like how he used his armies to do the killing for him in The Knights story arc.

Did you kill Scorpio in the expansion? If she's alive after the Nathema FP she'll email you and tell you that GEMINI 16 was indeed omniscient and had gone rogue... You'd think Scorpio would've given us the heads up though lol.

As for Valkorion, Charles tweeted that Zildrog was just an implement he used to do the killing for him like how he used his armies to do the killing for him in The Knights story arc.

How did he do Ziost then if a machine did the killing for him?

How did he do Ziost then if a machine did the killing for him?

Who knows? Maybe he hijacked a body and planted Zildrog probes in the soil then remotely pressed a button while he kicked back with a beer.

Edited by AbilityDrain