Servers just crashed...

Danbuterx

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We are currently investigating issues that have caused the Ebon Hawk server to become unavailable and will update this thread as soon as we have more information. Thanks for your reports and patience!

, sry guys didn't mean to crash the server with my supreme RP skills , its just got to intense and in depth.

as I was saying before the crash ....... " So, Jedi , now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb. "

We are investigating the cause of the Harbinger being down as well. We are sorry for the inconvenience and will post a new thread for updates.

Thanks for posting but I think we all know what we will see for a news update.

Sorry servers are down, we don't have an ETA when they will return. I am guessing someone decided to pull the plug on your server/dev team and didnt bother to tell anyone on the CS team.

Thanks for posting but I think we all know what we will see for a news update.

Sorry servers are down, we don't have an ETA when they will return. I am guessing someone decided to pull the plug on your server/dev team and didnt bother to tell anyone on the CS team.

That's pretty much what it said.

Sounds to me like they released another patch that wasn't tested properly before being put on the live servers. I've said many times that these weekly patches should be put on PTS so that they can get actual players testing them rather than some QA team that is looking at specifics, would fix a lot of the issues that we have every time there's a new patch that goes out.