Clarification Requested: Bans

Calabask

Agreed. This is ridiculous. I haven't exploited anything. I have no idea what the exploit even is? I just make crystals and sell them on the GTN and had some in my inventory. I haven't claimed any crystals from Collections.. not once. Bioware... this is outrageous, and you deleted the thread where many people, like me, have clearly been incorrectly treated.

I know this is possibly futile, but please, someone official using these forums PLEASE get clearence to make some statement here.

I kind of understand unhappiness with the speculations and how-to's on the suspected reasons being public here, but a) the community will be faster in discussing that you can be in deleting anyway, and b) I really really believe some statement beyond deletions would calm things down a lot... at least clarify what exactly it is you do not want us to talk about!

Edited by LaynaTan

I advise everyone to take this to the presses. Submit stories about this to any games sites you can with the story. Here's the tip mails for massively and kotaku.

tips@kotaku.com

http://massively.joystiq.com/contact/tips/

We shouldn't let this go silent.

Yeh, just typing the email. This is one (there were loads) of the biggest jokes they ever made. And about why people got banned. It is for sure because of that collections/crystals/legacy thing.

Still can't believe they ban you for a feature. It's like they see their own feature in game as an exploit. So ridiculous. :D

Yeh, just typing the email. This is one (there were loads) of the biggest jokes they ever made. And about why people got banned. It is for sure because of that collections/crystals/legacy thing.

Still can't believe they ban you for a feature. It's like they see their own feature in game as an exploit. So ridiculous. :D

I'm not fully sure of how that's an exploit but what's worse is the many of us who are being banned for not even doing that! I had loads of crystals in my inventory because I sell them on the GTN....what is going on here?!

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

First, I am going to be locking this thread. I understand there may be some frustration or confusion around player accounts being actioned but remember that discussion of action taken against player accounts, exploits, etc. is not permitted in the forums.

With that being said, I am actively looking into this issue as we speak. I am not sure I will have an answer today but I will let you know as soon as I know more. Again, please refrain from creating further threads on the topic. We are aware of the reports and are actively investigating.

-eric