Revan and Jedi Exile question.

Kemosobe

Thanks. Only wanted to know cause I am planning on going back and playing KOTOR 1 and 2 but having the two characters play like the canon.

Canon Revan is male, single sabreed, Lightside and most likely a Jedi Guardian (as he used a blue saber, however he used Mantel of the Force blue rather than standard blue).

Canon Exile is female, sabreed, Lightside, and most likely a Jedi Guardian > Jedi Master (due to the fact she turned half her crew into Jedi and taught them well enough to re-build the Jedi Order). - She used a Cyan saber (in order to get this saber colour in the trial cut scene when she stabs her saber into the wall you must pick the "unique" then "forgotten" dialogue options when Atton asks.

As stated above, both were Jedi Guardians, to the best of my knowledge.

Revan used multiple colors of lightsaber, including purple, blue, red, cyan, and green at the fight with Emperor, I believe. The Exile (Meetra Surik) used a green lightsaber I believe, though I'm not sure.

Both of them were known to be very skilled in multiple lightsaber forms, though I think Kreia said at some point that Revan had mastered the Shii-Cho form. All of the other forms I'm unsure about.

I'm also fairly certain for Revan that Bastilla romance is canon as well.

Indeed it is.

Revan and Bastila had a son, whom Revan never met because he was imprisoned on Dromund Kaas when Vaner was born. Vaner Shan did not become a Jedi as he lacked Force sensitivity, but he went on to serve in politics and even sought to become Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic.

First of all, Revan was a Guardian Single saber and sometimes duel, in his time in Mandalorian Wars he used Blue, Darth Revan Red Single, Red and Purple as Duel, Reformed Revan Green Single, Duel Green and Blue. Human Male. Exile Human Female real name...errr...read the Revan noval, she pretty much always used single blue saber.

Styles Revan is confirmed a Master of almost all and is favored using Juyo. Exile I know used soresu the others aren't confirmed, yet.

• 1 year later...
I'm not sure. I would disagree and say Revan was a consular. Due to his natural ability to touch and use the force in excessive amounts. Just because he is using blue in pictures we have seen doesn't mean he is a Guardian. Personally I love playing KotOR I and II with a canon character. But to get around these things I use mods to help make it more canon.

• 6 months later...
In the Encyclopedia it listed his name under Notable Jedi Knights, so I assume he's a Guardian. And he most recently wielded a purple lightsaber in The Foundry.

but the Revan in the foundry as gone slightly mad because of the 100s of years being connected to the Emperors mined

i sort of think of him as a Dark Jedi know in this games time line

but the Revan in the foundry as gone slightly mad because of the 100s of years being connected to the Emperors mined

i sort of think of him as a Dark Jedi know in this games time line

More like 300+ years. Also, nice necro.

Edited by Darth_Wicked