Where cna I find RD-17A Hellfire armor?

Altephor

It is the ONLY mando looking armor I have found that comes in a full orange set, according to Torhead.

So far I have seen only 2 pieces on the market, bracers for 100k and belt for 80k. Has anyone found any of the other pieces anywhere? Being that I am pretty poor, I can't shell out a cool million for a set of armor (but might, if it's my only option). Hoping some other BHs have come across it. It's a level 35ish armor so I would expect I might start seeing it soon, but haven't.

It is the ONLY mando looking armor I have found that comes in a full orange set, according to Torhead.

So far I have seen only 2 pieces on the market, bracers for 100k and belt for 80k. Has anyone found any of the other pieces anywhere? Being that I am pretty poor, I can't shell out a cool million for a set of armor (but might, if it's my only option). Hoping some other BHs have come across it. It's a level 35ish armor so I would expect I might start seeing it soon, but haven't.

It's a Level 50 PvP set that you can buy with Warzone commendations. It's almost a well kept secret because the vendor is not on the fleet but in DK, in the building where the BH trainer is in the city. The vendor is right by the entrance inside. :)

Oh and FYI it's not Orange it's plain Blue. The Purple set you need a sort of token plus the Blue piece, but as far as I know, nobody knows how to get those specific tokens yet...

Edited by MigSebes

It's a Level 50 PvP set that you can buy with Warzone commendations. It's almost a well kept secret because the vendor is not on the fleet but in DK, in the building where the BH trainer is in the city. The vendor is right by the entrance inside. :)

Oh and FYI it's not Orange it's plain Blue. The Purple set you need a sort of token plus the Blue piece, but as far as I know, nobody knows how to get those specific tokens yet...

No, I know where the blue set is. I'm looking for the orange.

No, I know where the blue set is. I'm looking for the orange.

Just checked what you are talking about, it might just not be available right now. Keep in mind databases use datamining so it can be stuff that's in the game but still doesn't drop or can't be bought.

Well so far I have the leggings (GTN) and have seen the vambraces and the belt (also GTN, but out of my price range right now). I talked to the guy that sold the legs and he couldn't remember where he got them, just that they were a rare drop. So I'm thinking it's gotta be either Heroics or FPs, just wish I knew which one. I have no problem farming the hell out of elites if it means I get to look cool.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm almost sure this question doesn't belong here but it's kind of relevant so I'll ask it anyway..

I really LOVE the Imperial Assault armor set you get at lvl 40.

My question is.. can I replace the mods on that armor with mods from better armor so I can always wear the Imperial Assualt set? ..Or will the level 50 pvp gear eventually be the best gear I can/should wear?

Thanks

Yes to above question. and for the hellfire gear i found the leggings on an elite mob "Longclaw" (on belsavis) while i was getting a datacon. i brought the bracers/belt/hands on gtn... got remarkably lucky because the set prices where all the set GTN default prices that it gives for open slot items which were all below 10k. been fighting longclaw eversince hoping for a chest/feet drop, if anyone has any new insight on how to get the hellfire chest/feet items would be appreciated Edited by Jovant

I got the Helmet, chest and legs from this armor set as random drops on quesh.

There is a champion jedi under a water tower there, and it was there and around there that the 3 parts dropped. I know the champion dropped the helmet, don't remember what mobs dropped the other pieces, but it was all in the same area.

I already had an orange set of bracers and belt from the TD-17 set and do not like the kitchen gloves and boots look the gloves and boots have, so I used ones from a different set.

I got the Helmet, chest and legs from this armor set as random drops on quesh.

There is a champion jedi under a water tower there, and it was there and around there that the 3 parts dropped. I know the champion dropped the helmet, don't remember what mobs dropped the other pieces, but it was all in the same area.

I already had an orange set of bracers and belt from the TD-17 set and do not like the kitchen gloves and boots look the gloves and boots have, so I used ones from a different set.

Okay sweet ill get it when i get high enough lvl

k so i went to quesh looking for this champion jedi but could not find him or the water tower you were talking about i found a champion level npc but it was not a jedi it was some twilek under a big water tower looking thing could you please provide coordinates for where this jedi is.

I have a confession. I have the hellfire helmet, I get asked where I got it all the time, the confession though is this. I have bought and banked 2 others on the GTN, just to keep it out of the hands of others. Its so rare and I look so cool, I don't want to share. I combine it with the Raider chest armor (brown and blue like the helmet) and the elite mercenary legs and boots, as well as the light side vendor gladiator gauntlets. I look like a mandalorian cowboy, blue denim armor legs, brown duster, bad mutha brown and blue mando helmet.

Good luck to people not on Rubat Crystal, its definitely a world drop so hopefully you pick it up cheap when one is found. To those on Rubat Crystal....yeah im sorry.

Edited by BlueRahja

k so i went to quesh looking for this champion jedi but could not find him or the water tower you were talking about i found a champion level npc but it was not a jedi it was some twilek under a big water tower looking thing could you please provide coordinates for where this jedi is.

Off the top of my head, if you go to the 1st (and only?) taxi post from the main base.

Head Northwest to the corner of the map. The water tower is on a raised section, and the champion is in the Northwest corner of it. If you are doing the quesh planet quest, you have to be in this area for 1 part of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This helmet, along with at least the Hellfire chest piece, drops off the Jedi Champion Master Saryta.

52k HP

4:30 respawn time

900,-840 in the Quesh Venom Refinery

You will need to log between kills, or at the very least every 3 kills otherwise she stops dropping gear.

First kill was Hellfire chestpiece

Fourth kill was this Hellfire Helmet.