get rid of the sniper screen...

RragnarR

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting, i heard that force camo allows you to move to snipers without them targetting you. I also heard you have an accuracy debuff that makes snipers hit for crap. Oh and i heard you have some nice thing called saber ward.

leap to him while he resets, they always have to reset to refresh their damage reduction buff.

My main's a jugg and I think this request is ridiculous! Just play it smart and you can easily kill em.

Edited by AllanGand

get rid of permanent anti jump screen - snipers are so rediculously op already. Insane amounts of damage and lots of cc's - the fact that no night can leap them makes them rediculously op...

You can't be serious...have you heard of stealth? Don't you PVP on a team? Have someone stab him in the back and they normally get up soon after that. If you need more instructions after that i'd suggest you stop playing. If you stand in his LOS and let him tee off on you then you got what you deserve. Also a neat trick which works in Huttball and Voidstar mostly...force leap to the closest person near him it will still shave some time off his next attack if you 20 -30m away. Throw the damn light saber at his head on the way over as well...

get rid of permanent anti jump screen - snipers are so rediculously op already. Insane amounts of damage and lots of cc's - the fact that no night can leap them makes them rediculously op...

Marauders / Sentinels kill them in no time.

I have both a Sentinel and a Gunslinger.

You have no idea.

/thread

I changed my mind. Remove the Sniper screen. It makes them too visible. Would be replaced with stronger, baseline Ballistic Dampers.

You're immune to charge even when you're simply ducking anyway.

Its supposed to be that way. Snipers are a counter class to knights/warriors. It sucks i know (playing a guardian atm myself) but a sniper in cover is one of the very few problems i have in warzones.

Sometimes you can deal with them. Try to use los to get within 10 meters then choke(or push if you're a guardian) ->jump to them. If they have cc immunity up do something else for 20 seconds, there's usually plenty of other targets to demolish.

He let you pop off an ambush...tard

well, he ate before that a 3200 snipe with 5400 followthrough, so i said myself, why not try some more? unfortunately, my takedown was too late, he jumped off the cattwalks and falled to his death.

as for being a tard, well, i guess that happened before when he entered WZ without gear.

Edited by NoTomorrow

ok so let me get this straight: Ops are OP because they can stunlock you to death(dps) or hot up everything and runaway making them unkillable (healers). Assassins are OP because of force shroud/stealth, tank spec too hard to kill too much damage blah blah blah. Powertechs are OP due to massive damage, sentinels are OP due to god cooldown/massive damage, now snipers are OP due to cover?

Um, all this leads me to believe that really no class is OP. We all have pretty good toolsets and just need to use them to our advantage.

You forgot a few classes there mate.

The fact that all someone has to do is move behind a pillar and I can't damage them is ridiculously op, nerf pillars please.

Walls are next. We should fight on Final Destination.

Yeah and I'll roll a Cpt. Falcon. Nerf Mr. Game&Watch, his attacks last too long and has no GCD.

Edited by Altheran

So you can't deal with something unless you can charge right in its face, sums up what most of the irritating hordes of Marauders and Juggs are about in Warzones.

Snipers / Gunslingers are stationary turrets, they're supposed to be dishing out huge damage and make it dangerous for other classes to just walk up to a certain area. L2 position yourself, like a sniper must always do, and use LoS to your advantage.

Edited by Fdzzaigl

So you can't deal with something unless you can charge right in its face, sums up what most of the irritating hordes of Marauders and Juggs are about in Warzones.

Snipers / Gunslingers are stationary turrets, they're supposed to be dishing out huge damage and make it dangerous for other classes to just walk up to a certain area. L2 position yourself, like a sniper must always do, and use LoS to your advantage.

I just los snipers or shoot first them in the back of the head :) snipers need all there abilities to stay alive but if they get you in the open well its your fault

Edited by skotish

You forgot a few classes there mate.

I could have added thing people find op about all the other classes (not every spec), but I think I made my point well enough with the fact that you can't cry OP nerf to five classes in a game and say that there is no class balance. Everyone has tools that they can use to counter the other classes, and gear aside, a players skill, or ability to not make a mistake, is often the determination of who wins. When two players of equal skill/gear up against each other, the loser is generally the first one to make a mistake. No one is perfect all the time.