Champion commendations are useless. Give us Battlemaster commendations instead.

gitrooman

You do realize this game is actually very noob friendly because all you have to do is do daily's and u can get your gear w/o actually being good at the game and pretty quick. Wow pvp, if you were bad you got 1 piece of gear in 3 weeks earliest, good 2, and very good 1 week. But yah, i think they should allow you to buy potions with champion commendations or something. I hit 50 3 weeks ago and haven't used a companion since so no reason to gear them up.

we dont have potions in this game.

As I posted earlier.. I know 5 BM with a combined total of 13 centurion pieces and no "extra sets". This includes myself and no, none of these people valor farmed. We all did it the hard(and right) way.

Please explain to me how it is possible to NOT have full champ as a freshly dinged BM unless you valor farmed Illium Fail? I am valor 62 and I'm in full Champ with over 220 Champ tokens I'm going to spend on some lucky companion.

Before the new system, yeah, I could totally see how that was possible, but now...?

Edited by Senefera

Please explain to me how it is possible to NOT have full champ as a freshly dinged BM unless you valor farmed Illium Fail? I am valor 62 and I'm in full Champ with over 220 Champ tokens I'm going to spend on some lucky companion.

Before the new system, yeah, I could totally see how that was possible, but now...?

In the new system? Basically impossible.

In the old system, however... Completely random. Many people hit BM without full Champ sets. Personally, I never had Champ legs, but was lucky enough to get all other pieces. I did Ilum enough to finish dailies and weeklies, but most of my pre-BM Ilum time was in the era of objectives.

As for now, I really don't see how anyone can go from valor 50-60 without gaining a full Champ set, unless they're rolling with the Ilum zerg.

6 BM tokens out of 38 bags. Doesn't bother me one bit. Talos needs gears for world PVP's anyway.

Just like another poster here, I also hit level 50 at valor 50. I hit battlemaster with only three pieces of champion gear and could have done it much sooner if I didnt enjoy warzones so much. BM bags giving 15 champion commendations was more than welcome.

If Bioware changes BM bags to give Battlemaster commendations, you are going to have fresh 50's going straight from level 40 greens to Tier 3 Battlemaster gear. I feel like this is not okay.

Edited by Tallymon