Weekly for Story Mode KP and EV Missing?

Hey all, so last night, my guild wanted to run some fresh 50s through SM EV so they could see it and get a little gear. But the weekly mission for it (which, if I recall correctly, rewards Columi Comms) where you have to make significant progress was not available to me. And no one else in the op could get it either. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of the weekly. It's the one where you have to defeat Gharj for EV or the equivalent in KP. For Story Mode.

I still have the one for the HM versions in my quest log. But I don't have, nor could I obtain, the weekly for the SM. Is this an intentional thing? Or a bug? The fresh 50s could really use those additional Columi Comms to help gear themselves up, which was the point of doing the run. And, to be honest, I wouldn't mind picking them up either for alts and companions.

And while I'm on the subject, did they remove Columi Comms from Story Mode Soa? We didn't get any last night from him, and for some reason I was thinking he dropped Columi Comms. Maybe I'm wrong, though, since it had been quite awhile since I'd done SM EV.

Columi Comms are now included in the 8 Man Group Finder Daily for SM EV/KP.

The previous SM Weekly is now for Denova.

I was wondering if that was the case. We queued for GF, but ended up getting KP, which the new guys weren't ready for, so we backed out of that and just did EV without the GF.

Did I completely misremember the Columi comms for Soa? Or did they remove those?