If you could do anything.

irrevelant

Skip SOR. I am such an original Kotor and TSL fan, that the canon for it bugs the heck out of me. My Revan was Female and my Exile Male, but the WORST part is their absolutely lousy ends. The SOR storyline and the Revan book totally invalidated the thing I love most in all of SW's.

Not to say I don't love Satele and Theron but they should have given Revan and Exile much more than they did.

I agree about the stupid canon "Revan" I just pretend he's an insane hermit identity thief. You can skip SoR though and go straight to KotFE if you're level 60.

Stay neutral between the two factions and build up the alliance further. As an Imperial Agent I don't feel inclined to serve the jedi or the sith. Even more so if you look at the IA story where you get abused by both factions.

Change the way the Lana romance works, I didn't spoiler myself and missed the cantina scene since I didn't feel like it was a good timing for a flirt. Idk seems stupid to shut down the whole romance just because you miss one oportunity despite flirting multiple times ahead of that. Guess my main char stays solo for now.

I would change how Vaylin acts, to me she is just a rage driven kid without a shred of a brain. I mean all she does is throw stuff around and she realizes what to do only after someone else tells her?

I can't remember any archenemy being this brainless, she just pales compared to Valkorion and other class story enemies. Maybe her english voice acting and text lines are better idk.

If I could...? hum...thats a hard one ! But fun!

I would change the ''Refuse quest'' with ''You have Legs! You go do it yourself!'' . Favorite line from that side quest on Korriban :D

I would eraaaaaaase all of kotfe and Kotet ******** . Put back the voice actor from Vitiate back and give it a new spin where we never leave Empire and Repb faction and never ever hear of the OUTLANDER .

Make the CC actually work ? maybe update the Skill tree , so we can actually kick some butt .

Oh...tweak the final Boss so they stop dying when I sneeze .

Add a Paragon-Renegade Interrupt to this game............:D

meanwhile, back on Ord Mantel...

Private Farn: Sir! Sir! You gotta help me sir! My CO is crooked and my buddy spoke up and he came back in a box!

Me: Hey there, you cute pitiful pup—

Private Farn: Huh? What?

Me: (cough) I mean Private Farn. Um... tell ya what. I got this tough-guy Lt. Grumpy Cat getting on my case about finding some dumb bomb, and I don't even care about the bomb. Let the separatists blow themselves to pieces.

Private Farn: Seriously?

Me: Oh yeah. I'm totally over it. How about you and me elope and we'll spend the rest of our days watching the sunset on my nice cliff-side patio in my stronghold on Rishi?

Private Farn: Well, we're sort of like in the military, we can't just go AWOL anytime we feel like it.

Me: Sure we can! Come on, we're getting out of here. Grumpy Cat can figure out the bomb mess on his own.

Private Farn: Um, well, okay, you sure?

Me: Totally. You'll be safe from your CO and I'll have a cute boy thing to sweep my Rishi pad. Let's go.

Private Farn: ....

Me: What's wrong now?

Private Farn: I don't think I'm your type. You're a guy and all.

Me: Okay, fine. Look, just come with me to Rishi, and we'll deal with all that later. Got plenty of Alderaanian wine.

Private Farn: ...

Me: What?

Private Farn: I'm not old enough to drink.

Me: Oh for crying out loud, that's a rifle hanging off your shoulder, so as far as I'm concerned, you can drink.

Private Farn: I'm not really sure about this.

Me: Just... get in... the shuttle.

Private Farn: [sighing] Ok. But I'm still not your type!

Me: Just means I gotta divert another shipment of wine before it reaches that stupid Hutt on Makeb. Let's go!

Edited by xordevoreaux

If I could do anything (as a writer for SWTOR... bah, boring)...

Lana falls into a wormhole in space that leads to ... my apartment. Sorry everyone, she's *mine*, ha ha!

(On the plus side, that would make all the "get rid of Lana" folks happy. And it would make me happy. Everyone wins!)

If I could do anything (as a writer for SWTOR... bah, boring)...

Lana falls into a wormhole in space that leads to ... my apartment. Sorry everyone, she's *mine*, ha ha!

(On the plus side, that would make all the "get rid of Lana" folks happy. And it would make me happy. Everyone wins!)

you keep telling yourself that! I blow the whole building after I steal her away! :D

• 2 weeks later...
I agree about the stupid canon "Revan" I just pretend he's an insane hermit identity thief. You can skip SoR though and go straight to KotFE if you're level 60.

My headcanon is that the guy we see dressed in the robes, captured by the Emperor, freed from Maelstrom, isn't Revan as we know Revan to be. It is actually Dustil Onasi. He has the Force, isn't that much younger than Bastila. So I think he was trained by female Revan, and after killing Malak, she "retires" from the persona of Revan, and takes him as her padawan. He then takes up the mantle of Revan after a few too many sharing sessions, and so on. So in a sense, Satele and Theron are still descendants of Bastila, and Revan in a way.

• 3 weeks later...
My headcanon is that the guy we see dressed in the robes, captured by the Emperor, freed from Maelstrom, isn't Revan as we know Revan to be. It is actually Dustil Onasi. He has the Force, isn't that much younger than Bastila. So I think he was trained by female Revan, and after killing Malak, she "retires" from the persona of Revan, and takes him as her padawan. He then takes up the mantle of Revan after a few too many sharing sessions, and so on. So in a sense, Satele and Theron are still descendants of Bastila, and Revan in a way.

Not Dustil, hasn't he been through enough.

During Vaylin's invasion of Odessen, where you have to decide between Torian and Vette, shouldn't The Outlander have enough forces to save them both? This would be especially possible if you decided to save Arcann, and thus, get Senya too. You could send Koth, Theron, Lana, or whoever among the many companions you have to go save one while you save the other. Always bugged me that I had to choose one or the other as they're both great companions, and it kind of broke my heart a bit when Vette said she felt as though she was being abandoned.

I'd rally my Alliance to start a rebellion on Coruscant against the Senate, seizing the assets of that corrupt institution and putting them in the hands of the people (or possibly a puppet government :rak_01: ) ! :cool:

Also:

Challenged whatsherface for the title and position of mandalore with my bounty hunter.

I would've Shae Vizla as one of my dark side Jedi characters, for her crimes against the Order (and general irritating attitude). :D It's like the Skadge thing...doesn't entirely make sense to accept her as a companion after killing arguably stronger people for less.