WH set bonus, Rakata Set bonus?

Syoko

If you are asking if you can get both PVP and PVE set bonuses by putting a WH armoring into a PVE shell (e.g. Rakata) with the set bonus, or putting a campaign armoring into a BM shell, then the answer is no as the set bonus on the armoring will take precedence over the set bonus on the shell.

You can however mix and match the PVE and PVP set bonus, bearing in mind that only 5 pieces of armor can have the set bonus, which means that the most you can get is either the 2p PVE and 2p PVP set bonuses, or 4p of either PVE / PVP set bonuses.

You can transfer mods over but the set bonus comes from whichever armour set you place the mods into, for instance

PVP mods into PVE gear = PVE set bonuses

PVE mods into PVP gear = PVP set bonuses

Hope this helped :)

• 4 weeks later...

For me, as a gunnery spec commando who likes to pvp a lot, I love the extra crit chance to my grav round from the pve 2 set bonus. Thats why I put bm mods into 2 pieces of my columi gear and pvp with those for the extra crit. What I wish I could do is put the war hero mods on them, and keep the pve set bonus, rather than be forced to swap it out once the war hero mods go on.

I could just swap out all the mods but the armoring, but it saddens me that I wont be able to have a 100% complete war hero set w/o losing that precious grav round crit chance.

I could just swap out all the mods but the armoring, but it saddens me that I wont be able to have a 100% complete war hero set w/o losing that precious grav round crit chance.

The difference between BM and WH armoring is a whooping 2 main stat and 2 endurance, which would mean that if you keep the PVE set bonus, you'll only end up losing 4 aim and 4 endurance over a 100% war hero set... and that is really insignificant in my opinion.