when is the saber throw color glitch being fixed?(protest)

watermelonfan

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saber Throw:

Throws the main-hand lightsaber at a distant target, inflicting 1245 - 1506 damage and granting 3 focus.

Changes color to a silly white momentarily causing temporary hysterical laughter from the enemy and slowing down the opponent.

There, that way it's not so bad. :cool:

What's wrong with it. It looks fine to me. All it does is shot lighting in a cool manner. The animation of that move currently looks cool. Is it suppose to look any different? I don't see how this is more annoying or more important than the saber throw color glitch. My lightsaber turning random colors is far more annoying. It looks very unorganized to have my lightsaber turn random colors twice, in the process of throwing it.

It's an AOE attack that only visibly hits the targeted enemy. It used to hit all enemies. It's a big visual disconnect that your attack only visually hits one, but numbers-wise hits multiple. You also can't tell which targets it's hit without looking at the numbers over their heads. I'd say that's a bigger bug than the color of a flying lightsaber, but that's beside the point. You complain that this bug has persisted for a couple months when other visual bugs have existed much longer.

Edited by MillionsKNives

I demand that bioware fixes this glitch. I've been very patient. its been well over a month and it still isn't fixed. I'm paying a subscription every month. They should fix this.

You should stamp your feet. Bioware never listens when people demand things, but if you stamp your feet they perk right up.

Seriously, people! Game breaking bug! Can't play when this happens! What bug could be more important to fix than THIS ONE?!

*passes out from laughter*

Dear Developers,

When I finish a flashpoint my game crashes to desktop and cannot finish the quest.

There, that's game breaking.

:rolleyes:

Whether its gamebreaking or not isn't the point. The point is its annoying and seriously needs to be fixed. I can also see fixing discharge for tank assassins since its been going on for much longer. I feel like bioware should put more work towards animation glitches. Its very important for an ability to look cool. they fixed the sitting and jumping animation glitch. That was barely noticeable. Why are unnoticable animation glitches more important than major animation glitches. Someone please explain this. In my opinion it makes no logical sense.

Edited by watermelonfan

Saber Throw:

Throws the main-hand lightsaber at a distant target, inflicting 1245 - 1506 damage and granting 3 focus.

Changes color to a silly white momentarily causing temporary hysterical laughter from the enemy and slowing down the opponent.

There, that way it's not so bad. :cool:

Its much worst than that. The color white is lame. It also turns other random colors. I want complete control over the color of my lightsaber. I bet if saber throw made black characters turn white for 3 seconds than people would be upset, even though that's not any worst.

Wow, I'm torn.

Do I put watermelonfan on ignore because he made this badly-thought-out, self-centered request and is now throwing a 4-year-old tantrum about it?

Or do I keep him off ignore because it's such a LOLfest?

What function does ignore serve on the forums, anyhow? Would I still be able to see the thread, just not his post?

ON TOPIC: Stamp your feet louder, watermelonfan. I don't think they heard you yet. You gotta get a real lather going or they'll just continue to ignore your demands.

He must think devs are just robots and do not read the forums or hear about such fits. I personally, if I were working for Bioware and read this would make a special patch just for him that permanently makes his saber look like so. http://www.oldtimecandy.com/assets/images/category/fruit-stripe-gum.jpg Edited by PedgeJameson

About the same time they correct the leap changes they made for the Warriors where you end up 10m from where you should...

I hope not.

The Leap bug is FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR more important than the insignificant saber throw visual.

If they never fixed the Saber Throw visual I wouldn't are. But they need to fix the Leap bug at some point.

I hope not.

The Leap bug is FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR more important than the insignificant saber throw visual.

If they never fixed the Saber Throw visual I wouldn't are. But they need to fix the Leap bug at some point.

I wouldn't are?

The beast of arrrghhh...............................

Edited by PedgeJameson

Wow, I'm torn.

Do I put watermelonfan on ignore because he made this badly-thought-out, self-centered request and is now throwing a 4-year-old tantrum about it?

Or do I keep him off ignore because it's such a LOLfest?

What function does ignore serve on the forums, anyhow? Would I still be able to see the thread, just not his post?

ON TOPIC: Stamp your feet louder, watermelonfan. I don't think they heard you yet. You gotta get a real lather going or they'll just continue to ignore your demands.

I only made one comment on this thread that was demanding. after that I have been saying reasons why I think this should be fixed and why I am upset. And for the record, I am not an idiot. I am an A student in school. that's just for the record. And if you think what I am doing is so inmature then your not any better now that you called me an idiot. Please don't be a hypocrite. Another reason I am still complaining is because Bioware is ignoring this. Its very inmature and unprofessional to ignore a customer. I'm not saying they are required to fix it. They obiviously can't do everything that every customer wants. But its very bad service not to atleast acknowledge what a customer is saying.

I have also tried posting this issue in a less goofy manner. Those got no replies at all and far less views. So presenting this the way I am is better.

Sounds like a spoiled brat to me. Oh the color isn't right when i throw my saber, I'm going to lay down and thrash around till i get my way. PFFT!

You want some cheese with that wine. Stop arguing about something so meager, and fine an argument that is worthy of an argument, that just might get something really done about something Far more Impotent......

I am not spoiled. I rarely ask for anything. As a matter of fact, this is the first time I have ever complained but an issue with this game. I'm just stating how unhappy I am about this glitch. I never said you had to agree with me. I don't understand why you people are so rude. Please stop trolling. This is a legitmate complaint.

I am not spoiled. I rarely ask for anything. As a matter of fact, this is the first time I have ever complained but an issue with this game. I'm just stating how unhappy I am about this glitch. I never said you had to agree with me. I don't understand why you people are so rude. Please stop trolling. This is a legitmate complaint.

I can see how it prevents you from playing the game properly.

:rolleyes:

is it legitimate, sure. Is it a game ending, can't make progress, end of the world as we know it complaint. No.

Is it worth fixing, maybe, someday. Is it important to you, obviously, is it important to 99% of the population, probably not.