What would be you in the universe, if SW was real?

ConCube

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Republic:

If I was a force sensitive most likely a Jedi, but one that pushes for closer integration into the Republic itself.

If not, then most likely a diplomat or a trooper. Depends on how I can best serve the Republic.

Empire:

If force sensitive, then a Sith that tries to eliminate the restrictions put on aliens. Most likely get killed after siding with Malgus.

If not, then I could see myself serving by making propaganda for the empire. Or just go be a trooper/cannon fodder for Sith XD.

I'd probably be a smuggler. I'm a pretty good shot but smart enough to know that profit and shooting stuff is somewhat contradictional.

So I'd probably be most worried on how to get the food / fuel for my freighter... how to get me some... well... erm.... furniture and stuff... see if the airconditioning can handle a few plants and make it real cozy... not clothes-on-the-floor-cozy. Also: I'd integrate implant-activated, DNA sequenced automated guns and shock-plates everywhere in MY SHIP. You know... stuff that will shoot anyone anywhere on board if I want it to. More reliable than a wookie.

A mechanic in a very quiet, out of the way colony that never gets any galactic attention from anyone because of how damn boring it is. The Star Wars universe is freaking terrifying for anyone that bothers to look past the romanticism.

Sith warrior. I do martial arts in real life outside of work, can't say I'd live without it. Jedi is boring. Sith warrior at least I can betray my master and feel good about it.

im an under paid cop in real life , and my luck with finances is crap. im over worked under paid and broke lol. id likely be one of the npcs in this game asking for jedi help doing something our admin should be able to do.. or dead lol.
Best answer yet. GL out there Mr officer. Go easy on us corvette guys please. Anyways I would be a dark jedi for sure. That **** is all me.

probably a Droid mechanic, maybe some "specialized" droids for some customers if they know what i mean. I'd most likely hang out in bars and cantina's,spare parts places and blaster shops. I'd have a rag tag bunch of friends, Twilek girl and life would be sweet.

Theron Shan made it look fun, dangerous and exciting to be an SIS spy, as well as cipher nine did for Intelligence, so a spy would be cool. Being a smuggular with a bad *** ship would be nice too.

If force sensitive, Id be a sith thats not evil, tell Bane to **** off with his lame Rule of Two and challenge him.......and probably lose :mad:

A mechanic in a very quiet, out of the way colony that never gets any galactic attention from anyone because of how damn boring it is. The Star Wars universe is freaking terrifying for anyone that bothers to look past the romanticism.

Yeah I know right, you can't walk 50 feet out of a city in the swtor worlds without getting attacked by oversized predators or 3 guys or 1 tough guy who thinks he's "elite"

I'd be a swoop racing, cantina-band playing smuggler. I'd try avoid fights, but would want the ability to hold my own in them.

I'd free slaves whenever possible and build up an army of hot metal bikini-clad alien gun -toting chicks who go round and help out the oppressed.

Then I'll play some tunes, and my combat girls will do a hot dance for them.

Then we'll hit the hot tub (Hutt tub?).

If I was force sensitive:

I would not fit in with the sith because I tend to have a caring nature and a compassionate nature and do not see that as weak.

I would not fit in with the Jedi because I believe in love and relationship and do not see love or your emotions as necessarily wrong or leading to the dark side so:

This is me too. By nature, I'm a compassionate person and don't like seeing people in pain, yet I believe in love and all that other mushy stuff. So, I'd make a terrible Jedi and wouldn't last long as a Sith. Also, I'm not interested in religion, and that's how I see the Force and the Jedi way.

If I wasn't force sensitive, I'd probably be just like I am now. But would like to think I'd end up like my smuggler. Surrounded by friends who I trust, just traversing the galaxy and seeing all I could see.

By choice? Probably an traveler, a holographer, probably as a Jedi of Luke's NJO. Married to a nice Twi'lek girl. Though i might also choose to be Anzati for the immense lifespan.

If i was just dumped in the galaxy? Probably dead in a gutter.

I wouldn't choose to live in the eras listed in the OP at all, to be honest. They just don't strike me as homely as the the later eras, even if gallatically not a great deal is all that different. I don't know why, but the old Republic is somewhere I like to visit for games, like KOTOR or TOR, but they aren't my favorite settings for a 'life/living' fantasy. I suppose because the Sith and their Empire's are still so vast and powerful.

Even in the Clone Wars, Gallactic Empire, and pre-Vong eras the galaxy seemed more quiet on the whole. The Clone Wars only lasted 3 years. Life under the empire was harsh, but if you didn't mind living off the grid/in the Outer rim it wasn't so terrible. The Remnant years were generally fairly peaceful if you weren't part of the military. And even the Vong war, while horrific, was fairly contained to one-third of the galaxy if I recall.

In the pre-Bane eras the wars pretty much sucked up everything and nearly every one.