Game Update 1.5: HK-51 Activated is on Public Test Server!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to say I am very critical o this game (mostly because of lack of sand box ideas) but i am impressed that this update is coming out and it looks like it will beat the 6 week time frame and make it out before ftp. Plus new compion and dailys stuff i will actually do!

While I wait for the PTS client to finish updating, there is only one question on my mind:

Are Chat Bubbles in Game Update 1.5? If yes, it's totally awesome and I can't wait to test it.

If no, why not and in which update can we finally expect them to be added? It's about time.

Speak for yourself, I HATE chat bubbles, they are the ugliest stupidest Idea ever implemented in an MMO. Considering that this is a story based game, which is supposed to be extremely immersive, the bubbles had better have a toggle or not be implemented at all.

I'm also super curious about how HK-51 will be unlocked. I currently have only one character on the Rep and one character on the Imp. Once he's unlocked, if I decide to create new characters will I need to unlock him all over again? Will he be unlocked right from the start? Or will he be unlocked at a certain point in the game (like when you get your ship)?

I'm also hoping that HK-51 has a lot of customizations. I would like each of my characters to have a different looking HK droid. And while we're at it I would also like some ship droid customizations. :D

While I wait for the PTS client to finish updating, there is only one question on my mind:

Are Chat Bubbles in Game Update 1.5? If yes, it's totally awesome and I can't wait to test it.

If no, why not and in which update can we finally expect them to be added? It's about time.

^^This. Happy about HK though tbh, they should have released him ages ago, like they said they would.

Glzmo... I recognise that name.... SWG?

DEJA VUE ANYONE?

Please enable transfers to PTS so this can be tested so you can ACT ON THE BUG REPORTS?

Game is STILL unplayable for me so I am not very enthusiastic about 1.5 .........HK is probably being shoved outa the door to appease the players but the fact still stands that the game IS BROKEN. Like someone posted before, take away a useless companion and what do you have, not much else thats what......

Edited by Redat

I'm most interested in this whole 'you need one of each faction' thing going on with HK

Do you have to have them BOTH at 50 (or a certain level?) if thats the case than most people who play mostly Pub or Imp won't be seeing HK for a bit than. (My highest level 'Pub is 41)

Also - is it a long quest chain? Do you have to do a certain FP/OP/ect to obtain him?

Its a shame that only time will tell - hopefully the few that are able to get him in the PTS will be able to let us all know

I'm most interested in this whole 'you need one of each faction' thing going on with HK

Do you have to have them BOTH at 50 (or a certain level?) if thats the case than most people who play mostly Pub or Imp won't be seeing HK for a bit than. (My highest level 'Pub is 41)

Also - is it a long quest chain? Do you have to do a certain FP/OP/ect to obtain him?

Its a shame that only time will tell - hopefully the few that are able to get him in the PTS will be able to let us all know

Makes him less common, only die-hard KotOR fans will put in the time and effort to get him. It's a good idea. MMO players get it too easy nowadays, makes everything common junk, essentially.

woooooow, only what i can say is: I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS. TOO FAST WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!

Well done Bioware, always (and yes it's true lol) i had hope in you :)

only i was waiting the space combats missions or the new WZ, but HK-51 woooooooow, well done, i am very happy

well done BW

may the force be with you Bioware :)

This is the best update I've experienced so far; here's why:

(1) useful things on which to spend daily commendations / BH commendations;

(2) new daily area at Belsavis.

I could care less about the new droid companion, but if it makes other players happy, then it's a good thing.

1. Will the once per hour crashes we are experiencing since 1.4 mainly when entering WZ's (sometimes during) and gettting on to our ship from the fleet be fixed?

2. Will this HK companion be on par with other companions or make them all obselete?

3. Where is the new WZ?

Edited by Simbr

Great news - I was not expecting this until around Christmas. Can you tell us whether HK will be permanently available to get or is this going to be a world event/ short run possibility?

To the moaners - F*** the lot of you - you can't even welcome good news. Always looking to see what is not here yet and never happy unless you have something to be negative about. Why is it I get the feeling that Warzone players in particular are a bunch of little whingers that only play that part of the game exclusively and just enjoy beating on Recruit /underpowered newcomers. I'd like to think that not all who play warzones are that way but its the overwhelming feeling I get every time I go there to give it a go. An exclusive little club for hardcore teen gamers who have no lives either in other parts of the game or outside the game either - they even cry when their abilities are nerfed to enable more balanced general game play.

Thank you Bioware for doing your best and I for one love the game. 16 characters, a nice guild and lots to do!!