Move from this server

wrathofkhan

Since release ive played on the us servers (Harbringer) & then ,, great the oceanic servers came online and the less lag improved my game somewhat. BUT then the numbers went down & so does whats available on the GTN & people interacting & doing herorics which is of great importance. So,, I went back to Harbringer & have not looked back.

Ok so we a a little lag, which is not really a problem when the alternative is considered.

Just re roll like I did & enjoy the game rather than sit there winging & hoping .

This low population rubbish REALLY only plays a problem to solo players and the PvPers.

While im sitting around on the fleet waiting 20mins for my wz pop in peak time I see the countless tears in general chat about GF not popping but its really like... you guys want your daily flashpoint .... join a PvE guild and group up with them!! The horror of joining and grouping with people in an mmo is beyond terrifying.

Now to the PvP now this makes me laugh people blame the lack of PvP on premades which sure no one wants to play a premade with a pug BUT your always against a full min/maxed premade and your team is always recruit geared players Right? Wrong (Shocker I know) its actually the stun fest **** bioware calls PvP is what is killing the PvP population certian classes and specs can stun what? 3-4 times with out filling resolve due to biowares genius idea to dumb down resolve and cater to the bads who stun lock players filling their resolve and then people quit for other games just like an entire Republic PvP guild did when D3 was released (Didn't help that Ranked warzones didn't come in 1.2 either and the lack of PvP content) RtS > mvp!

Leave for the Harbinger enjoy your 450 page GTN stacked with green items nobody wants to buy sure it looks cool having that many pages :rolleyes:

tl;dr I like this server I think we'll stay

Edited by Didy_Kush

Let me make it perfectly clear, I wish this server was more active, at least Bioware should combine all 3 oceanic servers to give it a chance.

But lets look at the facts, with so few playing there are MUCH less items being made / available on the GTN so how do we proceed to improve. Well you could make all you need yourself but that would be impossible i think.

The more people playing the more available stuff is exponentially.

So in order to be able to kill the elite bosses & do heroics (getting a group together to do this is near high impossible) you have to be many many levels higher & you know what that means to get there. GRIND. I hate doing that.

This game relies heavy on group mates especially for warzones.

Sure you can solo but this is a MMO and all that means, if there is no one else out there whats the point.

Bioware combined all the low servers in the US because of the very problem we are having now. They should offer a free transfer to the US servers for us so we can continue with our very loved & time honored characters.

Let me make it perfectly clear, I wish this server was more active, at least Bioware should combine all 3 oceanic servers to give it a chance.

But lets look at the facts, with so few playing there are MUCH less items being made / available on the GTN so how do we proceed to improve. Well you could make all you need yourself but that would be impossible i think.

The more people playing the more available stuff is exponentially.

So in order to be able to kill the elite bosses & do heroics (getting a group together to do this is near high impossible) you have to be many many levels higher & you know what that means to get there. GRIND. I hate doing that.

This game relies heavy on group mates especially for warzones.

Sure you can solo but this is a MMO and all that means, if there is no one else out there whats the point.

Bioware combined all the low servers in the US because of the very problem we are having now. They should offer a free transfer to the US servers for us so we can continue with our very loved & time honored characters.

No one is stopping you from leaving..

They posted today in the state of the game update that they know there's an issue and they want to fix it. Currently they are waiting for the F2P launch (as we expected) to see what happens to the Oceanic server populations, and if there's still a problem they'll implement another solution, but they're not saying yet what that solution is.

Leave... I just moved here from master Dar Nala Im Hoping for mergers after f2p and get my other 50s across

A lot of players on MDN have rolled to us servers but I can't stand the latency and the pvp queues aren't that bad here

so low pop hurts solo players, maybe the solo players that dont play the game ?

What? Ive seen countless people complain about being in group finder for hours with it out popping so um yeah Id say that hurts solo players not in guilds if the group finder doesn't pop as they can't get anything done ......

Sorry to burst some bubbles here, but you'll get over it.

I'm also playing on dalborra atm. And there are some differences between my experience playing now and what your going on about here the biggest concern I see here is:

No people to group with. Gf takes forever to pop.

Your not looking hard enough, you expect group finder to do the work for you, well that's great but meh to that. I'm a member of Wampa Stompers, we're an empire guild and usually have just under forty people online at peak times, a good portion of them are lvl 50, as such they happily get their dailies done, have no problems fas as pve content goes, and we are starting to raid now that we have more than enough people in the level range to do it. Your lack of groups is a player created problem. As such and here comes the shameless plug, but we are always recruiting, don't care if your casual, so have a chat with one of us and maybe sign up.

If total solo play isn't working then the obvious solution is to guild up, there are a lot of options out there and it doesn't hurt, you can still go and play by yourself but for endgame pve a guild is really going to be needed, it cuts down on your wait times when you able to grab some guild mates and just go for it.