Top Posters In This Topic

Can you please add Prime Defense to the list of Republic Guilds,

Guild Name: Prime Defense

Guild Faction: Republic

Guild Website: http://swtor.primedefense.net/

Guild Leader: C'arth

Progress:

8 Man 1/4 NiM EC, 5/5 HM TFB, 5/5 NiM EV/KP

I can dig around for screenshots, but I wasn't a sub when TFB was released so I know I don't have one there. Not that this really matters now, but it would be nice to get us listed regardless. We plan to be more competitive in the future.

Thank you.

Does Chevee have me on ignore?

No I don't have you on ignore. :p Did I miss something?

I missed the Xeno kill, but I will get that posted.

As for the HM Denova, you weren't added because the top 10 slots were filled.

Added to guild lists:

• The Einherjar

• The Prime Defense

Chevee, I am talking about the unranked HM8 TfB board. We were like 11th or 12th, so we should be on the unranked board for HM8 TfB but are not. Thanks for keeping this thread going, I am hoping to have a HM16 TfB clear to report this week! Edited by Icebergy

Can You please add Dead Rabbits to the list thank you :)

Guild Name: Dead Rabbits

Guild Faction: Republic

Guild Website: DeadRabbits.swtorhost.com

Guild Leader: Tco

Progress:

8 Man - NMM EC 3/4 , HM TFB 5/5, NMM EV/KP 10/10

16 man - NMM EV/KP 10/10 , HM TFB 3/5

NMP , DreadTooth (10 stack - 3/10/13)

Thanks for the Congrats above :)

Edited by M_o_s_e_s

it was 6 sages :) i got screen shots :p

with name plates

http://torvanex.enjin.com/gallery/m/8181811/detail/107108#pid=1149608

With numbers over each players head

http://torvanex.enjin.com/gallery/m/8181811/detail/107108#pid=1150459

i have added this cause i believe exploiting should not count on the official progression

Edited by greenbassturd
adding somthing

I happened to be doing my section X dailies while Dead Rabbits was attempting their kill and also laughed at how many people it took. Honestly I think it's a little absurd, but whatever they need to get the kill I guess. I think it diminishes those of us who did it legit however. Edited by Broward

• 2 weeks later...
Damn, you guys are so awesome I just feel so lucky to be allowed to play on the same server. O wait. You did the exact same thing the first time you killed it too. Now I only feel like im in a troll cave. And if you feel "diminished", just keep stroking that e-peen. It will grow again. Edited by Dearthstone

Damn, you guys are so awesome I just feel so lucky to be allowed to play on the same server. O wait. You did the exact same thing the first time you killed it too. Now I only feel like im in a troll cave. And if you feel "diminished", just keep stroking that e-peen. It will grow again.

No epeen involved, just glad to know we don't have to basically exploit for the kill. We had 24 people in each of the groups that killed it, no bystanders helping out. Good luck though, now that you've seen it maybe you'll be able to pull off a clean kill too.

No epeen involved, just glad to know we don't have to basically exploit for the kill. We had 24 people in each of the groups that killed it, no bystanders helping out. Good luck though, now that you've seen it maybe you'll be able to pull off a clean kill too.

At first I thought it was kind of funny that we stacked 9 healers in the raid group (2 tanks, 13 dps, 9 healers), but that also means you have to have the dps to carry the loss of dps from having 9 healers, which we obviously did. We've now killed him 4 times I believe?

<-- Titan of Torva Nex

Also, heres 2 videos of our first 10 stack kill, one from a sage point of view, the 2nd from the main tank's point of view. In the tanks video, theres multiple occasions where you see enough of the surrounding area to see that we do not have any additional help.

<- Sorc PoV

<- Tankassin PoV

Both videos were posted on March 3rd, the day we reported the kill, so you cant claim we're using videos from a later date.

Good day.

Edited by KlownKiller