Kragga's Palace - Foreman Crusher, the Slaverdriver - Cover

Is there a possible moving out of cover delay on this fight which increases the chance of death to rock throws?

I was wondering if anyone has noticed that during this bosses ability which puts the red marks around on the ground for incoming rock throws; that it appears cover delays your character standing up. Although you get up as son as you see it and run as far as you can the smash will still catch you?

This is in regards to sniper in cover. I'm new to raiding and I noticed this as we were doing 16 man Nightmare mode.

My reasoning for suspecting this glitch/delay is that while standing out of cover the same distance visually cleared me of being hit, yet while I was in cover and ran the distance I took the damage. Also when I began only to dot and drop for instant snipe, followthrough I never died to the mark.

I am the only marksmanship sniper in my guild so there is no one to ask if they've noticed this this as well. And it is quite possible that I was just slow since I was new to the fight.

Thank you for your future input on the topic.

Edited by Sura

Tbh. Not trying to ruin your post or anything. But it's your reaction time that is the problem (may be due to latency). We had 3 gunslingers (all are in cover) and they didn't have any problem with moving away from the rocks. You might benefit from using the "wow latency fix" or just tell the people (if there are any) you share Internet with to get the f off when you are raiding. Other then that i am afraid i cant help you.

No it's not ruining my post saying my reaction time is too slow or it's my internet. That's why I said it is possible that is the issue. You are also referring to nightmare mode? I only ask because some of my guilds say they are pretty sure the amount of time you have to move away on normal is longer than nightmare mode. Edited by Sura

According to my memory there has been no difference between normal/hard/nightmare. At least not that they have mentioned to me (I'm just the silly tank). But i guess it COULD be. But instant reactions are pretty much mandatory in raiding (imo)

According to my memory there has been no difference between normal/hard/nightmare. At least not that they have mentioned to me (I'm just the silly tank). But i guess it COULD be. But instant reactions are pretty much mandatory in raiding (imo)

Nope...no difference from what I've seen. OP is new to raiding but trying Nightmare mode...I think I found part of the problem. This particular ability is one of the faster "see the target, move out of it" abilities there is, but it's completely avoidable. Move faster.

Nope...no difference from what I've seen. OP is new to raiding but trying Nightmare mode...I think I found part of the problem. This particular ability is one of the faster "see the target, move out of it" abilities there is, but it's completely avoidable. Move faster.

Thank you for your input.

I had this problem as well with my sniper on hard mode for some reason but might be latency

It might be, but hopefully more people who have used cover will respond as to wether or not they have had a problem.

It might be, but hopefully more people who have used cover will respond as to wether or not they have had a problem.

If I didn't mention, I am a sniper as well. Just have to move as soon as you see it. The range on the effect is larger than the graphic (basically like any ability ever).

As a sniper I can say that its latency. Some time when the aoe red thing appears I have plenty of time to move, other times the rock falls within the same second of the red thing appearing. Still another times I can run well clear of the red thing and still get hit. I've seen myself well clear of it yet other members of the party say I was still in it. Latency makes everything appear slightly different to everyone else.

Best advice I can give is be ready and run forward asap. Of course running to each side or backing up takes longer.