Best Crew Skills for GTN Help

VenguardSWTOR

• 1 month later...

honestly, all the crafting skills can make you creds on the GTN. look through the different categories for all lvl items... armor, mods, earpieces, bio... ect see what there is a lot of and avoid making those items.

look for "holes" in the categories and try to fill them with your items ( if there's a lot of lvl 17 mettle/resolve mods but no reflex then make a few reflex mods and see how they sell).

it takes time to learn how to sell for fun and profit but in time and with some careful research you'll make it.

There's not really if you're like most people that want a lot of credits flowing in fast. There is if you have a niche but that's mostly reserved for people that have access to the highest stuff. You can make decent money with about anything but it won't be what most people ask this question are hoping for. There's no magical recipe for having a ton of credits rolling in for the average player.

I agree with the prior poster about cybertech. You won't see a HUGE increase in the size of your wallet in a day or so, but you can and will get a steady stream of income. It all depends on how many items you craft and sell. And ALWAYS make sure you look at the price of an item before you sell it, and NEVER go with the default price.

When augments first hit I made millions with my armormech off of kits and augments. Now my armormech primarily sells purple level 49 augments and UT medals.

I would also suggest going with a couple gathering skills. Mats sell extremely well. You just have to be patient and find a niche to fill like an above poster said. It does take some time initially to understand the GTN and know what you're going to do but the rewards are great. I NEVER do dailies, unless I want to do them, except the BH once a week. I can do FP's or OP's or level alts instead. It has made my experience with this game all that much better. If I was broke or concerned with paying for extraction or repair costs I know I wouldn't be having as much fun playing this game as i do.