Jakarro won't spawn after reintroduction

chubbyooo

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God dam *********** joke fix the dam game, how hard is it to change the dam quest chain so we can summon a different companion till you fix your dam game ... lm so not re-subbing till l see a dam fix for this **** has been posted on here

I want my money back for this months sub, i only subbed for this “new story” and ive not even been able to play it!!

WHY

YOU

STILL

DONT

FIX

THIS CRAP BUG?!

why we, having so many companions, cant run it WITHOUT THIS STUPID WOOKIE?! AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!

how many times we need crie to you, devs, so you can hear us?

damn, I took a subscription to enjoy the new update, but it gave me nothing but disappointment!

Edited by tashamille

ok at this point I really believe that the devs know this is a problem but don't want to fix it, how in the hell do not fix a game-breaking bug after not only three weeks but two patches does anyone here know of an email we can go to at this point we need to start voice our disappointment instead of sitting in this form waiting cause lets be honest they're not listing if they were this bug would have been fixed the first week it was noticed.

despite my last post, there is a workaround that I found that works if you're still on the mission that involves Jakarro. once you've managed to close all your chapters complete the mission and the next once there the companion tab should open up again I just recently did it for my pub character and it worked, however, I have no idea about the empire side since I haven't started it yet so I can't say if it will work. the best thing you can do is to honestly is to ask someone for help, not the best I know but it's all I got for getting through that mission

the person I worked told me that apparently they only fixed half of the bug(how you do that I don't know) and if you complete the two missions with Jakrro after doing the guys workaround it should at least get around the bug that's halted you. I hope that this was able to help you the same way it did for me

Edited by scoucers

Okay, this is unacceptable. I can not believe in this age of gaming, Swtor cares so very little for those who have subscribed for 8 years that rather than fix a SERIOUS PROBLEM, You go through and erase all in-game tickets. Personally, this game is meaningless if I can not enjoy the story. You need to fix the code so that one of two things happens. One the companion selection tab is back. Two set up a control pad the way you did when you locked us in carbonate and stole our companions the first time. Telling us we just have to wait for a patch is like telling us "okay we don't care about you so just stop giving us your money."

I have followed all your damn fixes and in desperation even went back and finished that disaster known as Makeb. Nothing is on my list. My squishy Sage healer can not down the last boss in the second quest by herself. She just can not make the hits to down the damn boss NPC. In all honesty, There is NO Reason I should have to do so anyway the devs and coders just need to do their damn jobs. FIX THIS NOW!! Do not just erase in-game tickets to make yourselves feel better. You messed up. Just fix it and don't bother to insult us with your lame apologies. You have already made it painfully clear you do not care. Therefore, you are obviously NOT sorry.

Missions + NPCs

The “Nature of Progress” Operation now has a Weekly Missions.

The “Nature of Progress” Operation is now included in the “Complete Operations” Weekly Missions.

The “Objective Meridian” Flashpoint is now included in the “Complete Flashpoints” Weekly Missions.

The Sith Inquisitor’s Companions now appear on the Class Ship after the events of Knights of the Fallen Empire.

Jedi Knights that resume their romance with Kira Carson now trigger the intended break-up with Lana Beniko or Theron Shan.

Kira, Scourge, and Jakarro have been moved from the “Main Characters” category to the “Companions” category in the Companions and Contacts window.

Arn Peralun has been moved from the “Main Characters” category to the “Priority Contacts” category in the Companions and Contacts window.

The category Followers > Main Characters in the Companions and Contacts window has been renamed to Chapters.

The category Contacts > Main Characters in the Companions and Contacts window has been renamed to Chapters.

Players who completed the Onslaught story and should have received Jakarro, Kira, and/or Scourge but didn’t should now have them available as Companions.

World bosses now drop gear in addition to their existing drops.

Tech Fragments and gear boxes now drop from Mek-Sha world bosses.

Adjusted the rewards for completing Knights of the Fallen Empire Chapter II “A Dream of Empire” to be more in line with the Chapters difficulty and completion time.

Level 1 players can no longer get stuck in certain situations trying to access promotional companions.

Corrected an issue where in certain circumstances players were unable to interact with the Final Ship’s Log for the Combing the Wreckage Mission on Onderon.

Select NPCs will no longer be hostile to the player in the Odessen Base.

http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/11142019/game-update-6.0.1

Edited by casirabit

Fix your f**king game! This is a game breaking bug that people have been struggling with since the release! Stop updating the f**king cartel market every 2 seconds and address REAL issues that people have. This is absolutely ridiculous. F**k every single developer who works on this game. They've never cared about addressing real issues. Edited by SternSgtRex

despite my last post, there is a workaround that I found that works if you're still on the mission that involves Jakarro. once you've managed to close all your chapters complete the mission and the next once there the companion tab should open up again I just recently did it for my pub character and it worked

I tried to follow this workaround, and perhaps it's worked, but I'm not fully sure. I had my character on Onderon and I finished the meeting wwith the untamed. The final mission in the planet didn't involve Jakarro directly, and I regained access to all my companions since then.

The thing is, Jakarro has kept on being unavailable during all of Mek-Sha. Is that as per the story, or could it mean trouble down the line? I fear the bug somehow affecting the end of the Onslaught storyline, if it's still there, lurking.

Edit: my Sith warrior, who didn't suffer the bug, has Jakarro as an available companion, but I completed 6.0 with him. Could anyone tell us if Jakarro is supposed to be unavailable during the Mek-Sha story?

Edited by Juanxer

I'm starting Corellia. There's not been that second cinematic upon hitting Corellia's surface, and I've got only Tau as a companion, without a companion UI (quickbar, health indicators, etc.). With another non-bugged character I got a cinematic and both Tau and Arn as companions.

I don't think this is working OK

I realized that it was in vain to wait for the weather by the sea and went with the familiar player all Onderon. In the end od Onderon - dont received that stupid Jakarro, even though my character invited him to the Alliance. I passed Correlia myself, I didn’t even have Tau - she was not an active companion, but an icon hung that she was accompanying me. in fact, she did not come with me, stopping at the entrance to the location. I could not call another companion too (so I get Onderon scenary again!). but in the cinematics she was ... and with Arn too

most of all after all this misunderstanding with companions, I was amused by the fact that the developers also inserted credits and titres. Seriously? after such poorly done work, should we still thank you? Earlier, each year, you gave us good expancion - Makeb, Revan, Throne! these were wonderful years! but the last two years are a total disappointment and it’s bitter to see what the game turns into (I love her so much ... but company and her politics kill swtor we know and us - fans (

I'm starting Corellia. There's not been that second cinematic upon hitting Corellia's surface, and I've got only Tau as a companion, without a companion UI (quickbar, health indicators, etc.). With another non-bugged character I got a cinematic and both Tau and Arn as companions.

I don't think this is working OK

Yep, I have the same, no Arn on one of my guys. He fell through the staircase/ramp at the beginning during one instance and has yet to return no matter how many times i restart the instance and phases. RIP Arn

Edited by Sinaroc

Well, in the end I bit the bullet and did Corellia with a non-controllable Tau and no Arn (although he appeared in the cinematics). Those cinematics, choices, new companions and additional conversations (my character was a Jedi Knight) seemingly worked correctly.

But once finished with everything Onslaught, neither Arn nor Jakarro are appearing in the Companions & Contacts list.

• 3 weeks later...
Two months in and a main story quest is still bugged, content in this expansion was paper thin, yet they can't be bothered to repair it or at least acknowledge and give an update on the status of the bug. To busy making sure the CM ferris wheel keeps spinning I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having this problem right now on my Sage. I am trying to do The Light of Diplomacy but not Jakarro and I cannot summon him or anyone else.

The main reason I returned and re-subscribed was to experience the expansion, and now I cannot. This is ridiculous.

Please fix this!

Edited by Lachrymarum