Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

Monoth

or maybe it's you?

Leaving weakest (lowest hp) member to guard solo?

not calling?

not guarding?

not killing healer (better to attack dps , to have better stats)

folowing baits?

gettting hard on high dps instead of fast kills?

what is your sin?

Yeah its me, wow thanks for pointing that out!! I NEVER even considered it a possibility that my WH fulled auged toon was the problem. THANKS FOR CLARIFYING IT! I mean it couldnt be the other PUGs I am with, who I consistently outheal, or out dps, or out objective points right! IT JUST HAS TO BE ME RIGHT~! I MEAN THERE IS NO ISSUE, EVERYTHING IS BALANCED, FULL PUGS HAVE A GREAT CHANCE TO BEAT A 4 MAN PREMADE USING VENT RIGHT!

Just another elitest "pro" player who only pvps with a 4 man vent premade and lolgrenades 14k hp newbs thinking hes special.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe because they think its not an issue and unless they plan on introducing cross server queues separating groups and solo options would have a negative affect on queue times.

Im curious why you think there is nothing wrong with a fresh fitty hitting the WZ in a full PUG and getting smashed by a 4 man (sometimes more if they que right) premade in full WH using vent to coordinate. You think losing fresh players, or having some free to play people just throw their hands in the air and not sub or play is healthy for your so called "negative effect on queue times" theory.

Honestly I am sick to death with all the "pro" players who think beating up on solo PUG group somehow justifies the way warzones are right now. I dont see an issue with regular warzones being pug only, and rated being groups. If you think the population is bad now, well you aint seen nothing yet if more people quit due to how stupid the WZs are made up now.

Oh for your info, I do get into 4 man premades and lolsmash PUGs and other premades, I have two full sets of WH gear, with one being on BOL adaptive gear I pass around between two players.

I also solo que at times when my friends are doing other things besides pvp, and it irritates me to face a 4 man premade every match and lose when I solo que. I want to have fun, not spent a large part of the time stunned/mezzed because I am the only one in the WZ who isnt in recruit.

Yeah its me, wow thanks for pointing that out!! I NEVER even considered it a possibility that my WH fulled auged toon was the problem. THANKS FOR CLARIFYING IT! I mean it couldnt be the other PUGs I am with, who I consistently outheal, or out dps, or out objective points right! IT JUST HAS TO BE ME RIGHT~! I MEAN THERE IS NO ISSUE, EVERYTHING IS BALANCED, FULL PUGS HAVE A GREAT CHANCE TO BEAT A 4 MAN PREMADE USING VENT RIGHT!

Just another elitest "pro" player who only pvps with a 4 man vent premade and lolgrenades 14k hp newbs thinking hes special.

uh oh, I've hity a soft spot.

1. Items don't make players. I have guildie who is BiS augumented WH, always top dps chart... but I'd never leave him by the node... tunnel vision to kill is reason why he looses objectives.

2. I never said you are bad, but I hear 'out of 50 games I won 3' then, sorry, it might be you. not just you, but being a good player doesnt mean 'i'm awesome, I kill, I medalz, pointz mauahaha', it means you can see other people. Like 'that 14k hp sorc won't be best solo guard', or 'we have only 2 enemies here and 6 ours, let's stop getting dps points and go other turret'

3. I actually mostly solo que, not even half WH, and guess what, sometimes my team wins, sometimes it looses. it's a game.

I saw someone make a post yesterday and I will paraphrase it because it was fairly spot on.

I hear a big reason for solo players not wanting to find groups to do normal warzones or guilds for that matter is they have limited playing time. Well this is true for a lot of players. I may only get a few hours or no time to do PvP in general. Now if I have 3 other guildies/friends online great lets get a group going. I am not going to spend an hour or so waiting to get any group together for rateds of the most basic group comp (2 tanks 2 healers 4 dps of ANY class) let alone get an optimized group together because I could be waiting quite some time for that let alone hoping another team is queuing up. I have spent an hour waiting for a rated queue to pop and thats not fun.

This, a thousand times this. The main aspect and limiting factor for most solo players is playtime; many simply don't have the luxury of time to put a premade group together at their leisure, much less an optimized one. Does that mean the player should then avoid SWTOR PvP for their 30min-1 hour session of free time because they are unable to put a premade together in order to avoid a horribly frustrating and unbearable experience?

I guarantee you this epidemic won't get better with time and telling these players, "lol Go form a premade, we have the time to form them thus we deserve to roflstomp you, deal with it." Will NOT go over well for the game.

Know why rated queues are dead, among many reasons one of the top is it simply isn't fun for most groups, only the top and truly skilled teams enjoy the competition and challenge, the remaining groups stop playing them after a short while because guess what.... they get roflstomped... which then brings those teams to Regular Warzones. Pushing this on Pugs is and will continue to have the same effect but with a much more drastic consequence, a gamewide genocide of Pug players (AKA the vast majority of the playerbase. Premades are the minority, accept it and stop deluding yourselves.)

The problem here which needs fixing as both sides have agreed is matchmaking, a temporary one with very steep and moderately flexible guidelines. The overwhelming emphasis needs to be placed on facing players of similar rating against each other and making certain grouped players play against other grouped players. Should the queue always adhere to this rule, no, due to a gross consequence of long queue times but just as paramount is that the system never allow for a Premade A (consisting of anywhere from 2-8 players from a particular premade or groups of premades) to face Pug B (which consists of 100% Pugs) <----- This right here is the problem, and instead the system needs to put more emphasis on evenly splitting premades to face one another amongst the pugs they use to fill the groups instead of grouping them together just to achieve faster queue times.

This system would be used until we have cross realm function, which undoubtedly needs to be a top priority for Bioware, once Cross realm is available, Premade Vs Pug of any combination needs to be completely phased out and never allowed to happen again.

PLEASE REMEMBER PEOPLE swtor will not have cross server q's for awhile and I guarantee you they won't do a straight split q anytime soon without cross server. I'm not trying to be rude it is just the likelyhood of this is very low. Also, you will not get a huge following for this idea to make them want to in the first place.

The only logical course of action is to get behind a decent matchmaking system with mixed faction teams and push this hard.

Something like this would be amazing but be realistic. A team consisting of both Republic and Imperials will never happen, although I could care less for the game lore and would prefer a system like this for overall game balance, queue time efficiency and availability of Warzone competition, I don't see it happening from an overall game perspective. We're more likely to succeed if we push for Cross Realm, Matchmaking and Split queues.

Edited by LeonHawkeye

Im curious why you think there is nothing wrong with a fresh fitty hitting the WZ in a full PUG and getting smashed by a 4 man (sometimes more if they que right) premade in full WH using vent to coordinate. You think losing fresh players, or having some free to play people just throw their hands in the air and not sub or play is healthy for your so called "negative effect on queue times" theory.

Honestly I am sick to death with all the "pro" players who think beating up on solo PUG group somehow justifies the way warzones are right now. I dont see an issue with regular warzones being pug only, and rated being groups. If you think the population is bad now, well you aint seen nothing yet if more people quit due to how stupid the WZs are made up now.

Oh for your info, I do get into 4 man premades and lolsmash PUGs and other premades, I have two full sets of WH gear, with one being on BOL adaptive gear I pass around between two players.

I also solo que at times when my friends are doing other things besides pvp, and it irritates me to face a 4 man premade every match and lose when I solo que. I want to have fun, not spent a large part of the time stunned/mezzed because I am the only one in the WZ who isnt in recruit.

So you play in premades and are making a fool of yourself all over the forums crying about premades ruining non-rateds?

Also I have a hard time believing that you are always the only person ins't in recruit gear when you solo queue... If you want people to take you seriously at all, stop embellishing your stories about how hard this video game is for you.

So you play in premades and are making a fool of yourself all over the forums crying about premades ruining non-rateds?

Also I have a hard time believing that you are always the only person ins't in recruit gear when you solo queue... If you want people to take you seriously at all, stop embellishing your stories about how hard this video game is for you.

I already told you I do BOTH, and it SUCKS when I PUG solo because we get destroyed. But elitist phags like you just cant grasp the concept that pvp in its current state is going to ruin the pvp game. Its why sub numbers dropped drastically, pvp here is an absolute mess, and something needs to be done. I try to get a 8 man going, but the que times are extremely long on pot5. Its weird how no one wants to do them since even in a loss you get the same RWZ coms as a win in regular.

I want more ranked, so if making regular ques solo pug only encourages players to do ranked, then I am all game.

And I am sick of people assuming all premades are fully itemized WH using TS. There should be no reason having full recruit gear either, you should be getting at least a WH piece and some BM when dinging 50 unless you have never tried to PvP before upon hitting 50 and in that case you should expect a very steep learning curve.

I also solo queue quite a bit, like last night was limited for time so solo queued 4 games won three not once had a premade on my team and faced a premade in three of the four games I played. Its not impossible to beat a premade.

As for solo only queue, sure that would work but you would still be against under geared players and have them on your team and based on your description your experience will not change so much except you will get your turn and beating fresh 50 players.

Oh and for the record getting a rated team going takes some sort of effort/time and for someone limited on time spending an hour getting a team together and sometimes waiting for an hour just blows.

Edited by cycao

I already told you I do BOTH, and it SUCKS when I PUG solo because we get destroyed. But elitist phags like you just cant grasp the concept that pvp in its current state is going to ruin the pvp game. Its why sub numbers dropped drastically, pvp here is an absolute mess, and something needs to be done. I try to get a 8 man going, but the que times are extremely long on pot5. Its weird how no one wants to do them since even in a loss you get the same RWZ coms as a win in regular.

I want more ranked, so if making regular ques solo pug only encourages players to do ranked, then I am all game.

That's a very rational response. I could have used that from you earlier instead of all the trash talking.

It's no secret that pvp has a lot of potential in this game. For my money the open world pvp is still the most fun. You've basically pointed out the difficulties of instanced pvp (in any game). It can't be perfect, especially when paired with a gear grind.

The solution isn't taking away the ability to group for WZs. That's counter to MMOs. Do I know what the solution is? Nope, no one seems to. Maybe it's x-server queues. Maybe it's a new batch of 4man WZs. I'm not on your server, so I can't speak to the specific guilds in there. But on my server this isn't such a big problem. I'd say 1/2 the matches have 2-4 man premades. Regardless, there are enough people who know how to pvp to carry those that are still learning.

Ok we agree that ranked queues are terribly random and it can be a task to get 8 men together let alone the comp you want to run.

Now as for abolishing normal queues to encourage ranked, well that's not going to magically make my guild mates and friends log in to form teams.

This certainly is a slippery slope but above all and I stick by this is that this game is an mmo and encourages grouping and while not allowing grouping in a non ranked atmosphere could be worse than what is going on now. I would love to get more ranked matches going but I think what would be a huge step in the right direction would be cross server queues.

The goal of this game is not to allow "care bears" to run around winning warzones to make them feel better about themselves. The game provides warzones to fight other players and that is their only job here... the job is not to make sure that everyone is able to win and everyone gets their "trophies" and feels like they are special.

If you want to get better at warzones I would encourage you to do a couple of things:

Work On Your Gear

The better the gear the better chance you have. A lot of those overpowered players in their "pre-mades" have put in a lot of time and effort to get their gear, why should it be any different for anyone else? We have all done it... and yes, I have endured PUGing warzones for an entire day losing most matches but in the end my reward was another piece of gear that puts me closer to my goal(s).

Join a Guild

Yes, that's right. Maybe if you socialize a little you can find like-minded people to queue with... I understand that some people want to be anti-social and guess what? The price you pay for not wanting to join guilds or be social is that you get to PUG warzones by yourself all the time. There is a very simple solution to it but if you refuse than there really isn't anything I can do about it but I'd love to stop hearing you complain.

Realize You Don't Win Them All

I understand that a lot of you grew up in the "participation trophy" / "no dodgeball since it hurts feelings" era of education and because of this you expect everything in life to be a level playing field but that is sadly not reality. There are always winners and always losers and you just need to keep working at getting better. Sadly a lot of the PUGs I have played with (and probably some people on this thread) won't be any better even with good gear. These people won't even realize it's them... they will blame the game, the warzone or the teammates and never realize they are just NOT GOOD.

For anyone complaining on this thread (or the 15 other threads on the same topic) I would suggest you direct all of your negative, whiny energy towards improving your play-style, gearing your toon up and joining a guild. A month from now if you have done that you will probably have forgotten all your ************ and will be one of the people that everyone here is complaining about. People just need to take responsibility for getting better... it won't be handed to you regardless of what your parents tell you. :D

Pretty obvious. Playing with friends, it's a social activity. As opposed to briefly being in the same warzone with people you've never met, won't speak to, and will likely not see again.

Solo-pugging isn't "meeting new people", if you're honest. It's playing alone (the clue is in the "solo" part). And the most common communication you'll see in a pug group is some variant of "*** are you all idiot NOOBZ!!??111", which neither encourages continuing friendly relationships nor winning warzones.

Not that I'm really down on pugging, most of the time I solo PUG. Often because there isn't anyone I want to group with on, but usually because I don't want to deal with other people.

That doesn't make other arguments about PUGs and whether they should have a separate queue, or improved matchmaking, invalid. But claiming they're more social (like claiming PUGs are more skilled), is obviously bogus. Your other arguments would be more convincing if, in your rush to refute every last thing your opponent says, you avoided the temptation to claim PUGs are superior in ways that anyone not actively self-deluding can see they are not.

Oooo look. Over a thousand posts now. A tribute to grim determination.

Then you must of met some horrible solo queuer's with bad attitudes...oh wait I grouped people like that as well. So your entire argument is based on a individuals personality and not actually the game.

So what you are saying is, grouping with the same 4 people and doing pvp is a group activity. But when a solo queue guy joins a group for pvp and potenially meets new people and perhaps make a friend or two...that isn't a group activity. That is what you are saying....which makes no sense, it was even hard for me to type.

How do guild recruit people? Is it the same 4 people and every guild stays at only 4 people? I don't think so.

So that must mean they group with new people...solo queue people and get to know them and add them to their group. Kinda like how a solo queuer can meet another random solo queuer and form a friendship.

So you got the premade that runs with the same 4 people all the time.

Or

You got a solo queuer making new friendships with other new players...possibly forming a new group.

Which one is gonna build the community faster?

Exactly.

According to this guy, if you met anyone outside of your inner circle of friends then well, you aren't actually meeting or making new friends.

I saw someone make a post yesterday and I will paraphrase it because it was fairly spot on.

I hear a big reason for solo players not wanting to find groups to do normal warzones or guilds for that matter is they have limited playing time. Well this is true for a lot of players. I may only get a few hours or no time to do PvP in general. Now if I have 3 other guildies/friends online great lets get a group going. I am not going to spend an hour or so waiting to get any group together for rateds of the most basic group comp (2 tanks 2 healers 4 dps of ANY class) let alone get an optimized group together because I could be waiting quite some time for that let alone hoping another team is queuing up. I have spent an hour waiting for a rated queue to pop and thats not fun.

So don't expect a random pugger to suck it up and look for people if they got a short play time as well. Nobody is forcing you to pick the best possible ranked team setup, that's your choice.

The goal of this game is not to allow "care bears" to run around winning warzones to make them feel better about themselves. The game provides warzones to fight other players and that is their only job here... the job is not to make sure that everyone is able to win and everyone gets their "trophies" and feels like they are special.

If you want to get better at warzones I would encourage you to do a couple of things:

Work On Your Gear

The better the gear the better chance you have. A lot of those overpowered players in their "pre-mades" have put in a lot of time and effort to get their gear, why should it be any different for anyone else? We have all done it... and yes, I have endured PUGing warzones for an entire day losing most matches but in the end my reward was another piece of gear that puts me closer to my goal(s).

Join a Guild

Yes, that's right. Maybe if you socialize a little you can find like-minded people to queue with... I understand that some people want to be anti-social and guess what? The price you pay for not wanting to join guilds or be social is that you get to PUG warzones by yourself all the time. There is a very simple solution to it but if you refuse than there really isn't anything I can do about it but I'd love to stop hearing you complain.

I understand that a lot of you grew up in the "participation trophy" / "no dodgeball since it hurts feelings" era of education and because of this you expect everything in life to be a level playing field but that is sadly not reality. There are always winners and always losers and you just need to keep working at getting better. Sadly a lot of the PUGs I have played with (and probably some people on this thread) won't be any better even with good gear. These people won't even realize it's them... they will blame the game, the warzone or the teammates and never realize they are just NOT GOOD.

For anyone complaining on this thread (or the 15 other threads on the same topic) I would suggest you direct all of your negative, whiny energy towards improving your play-style, gearing your toon up and joining a guild. A month from now if you have done that you will probably have forgotten all your ************ and will be one of the people that everyone here is complaining about. People just need to take responsibility for getting better... it won't be handed to you regardless of what your parents tell you. :D

Very well said :)

Work On Your Gear

Join a Guild

So you want someone to join a guild. Alright to all you solo queuers out there, apply to the best or one of the best PVP guilds on your server.

Wait...they won't take you? Why?

1. You aren't the right AC

2. You don't have the Gear

3. We already got our people.

4. You are a commando.

Yup you offered some valid suggestions, it's a shame they don't actually work. I'm glad you admit that Gear> Skill as far as pvp goes though.

Work On Your Gear

Join a Guild

Dude, easy quit playing because its not fun, than doing all what you write in this wall of text

So you want someone to join a guild. Alright to all you solo queuers out there, apply to the best or one of the best PVP guilds on your server.

4. You are a commando.

Yup you offered some valid suggestions, it's a shame they don't actually work. I'm glad you admit that Gear> Skill as far as pvp goes though.

I don't know how you jumped all the way to asking to join the best guild on the server. That was quite a leap from what the poster said.

My interpretation of what he said is a tough love, help yourself mentality. Get skilled, get gear, make friends, join/create a guild. Hard to argue against that in an MMO. Especially if someone didn't bring a guild from another game. I joined this game with no guild, not knowing one player, haven't played an MMO for nearly a decade. I'm now in a very active guild that plays all aspects of the game, I'm a main raid healer, I lead our pvp groups, I get asked to join other guilds rated teams. Why? Because I talk to people from time to time and probably because I don't say fake worlds like lolsmash.

Overall I think he is railing against those who want everything to come easy. As he put it "Care Bear".

Edited by CharterMonkKent

So don't expect a random pugger to suck it up and look for people if they got a short play time as well. Nobody is forcing you to pick the best possible ranked team setup, that's your choice.

Man people don't read these days. I said I look for anything that resembles the most basic of team compositions. If I have one or two PvPers that are online in my guild we are grouping since our ultimate goal is getting a ranked team. I don't log in and say well hey they're a few of us online and even though we joined a guild to socialize and do group for anything really...lets just solo queue and see what happens.

4. You are a commando.

Well Said...

And most of the established guilds want to keep the largest pool of new pvp'ers from which to medal farm from.

QUESTION TO PREMADE/GUILD TEAMS: If all you are doing is spending 90% of your time going against pugs then why the need to have your premade team? Just queue solo and rely on your own skills instead of being carried by your team match after match after match after (oh look another WH piece) after match after match .........

:cool:

*smacks self on the forehead, also know as *facepalm.*

Ya still don't get it.

Some solo players complain that the reason they can't be bothered to make 1-3 friends and play with them when available is a lack of "time."

Then their response is that Premade players should find 4 more people and do ranked, rather than play in non-ranked warzones. The same argument can be said for a Premade player, that they do not form exactly 8 people and do ranked because of time constraints.

The difference is that is the Solo player doesn't form into a group because of lack of time, they can still PLAY. If group oriented players can not form 7 other people (7 is greater than 1-3) for ranked (where ya'll say they should be) do to lack of time, that player CAN'T PLAY at all.

-.- in the age of equality, I think they forgot to tell people what inequality means.

QUESTION TO PREMADE/GUILD TEAMS: If all you are doing is spending 90% of your time going against pugs then why the need to have your premade team? Just queue solo and rely on your own skills instead of being carried by your team match after match after match after (oh look another WH piece) after match after match .........

First, I spend about 60% of my matches vs. PuG's, though neither one of us has -accurate- data on what % we go against what. Why? Because you literally can't tell a premade unless they all have the same guild tag. Fyi, when my guildies aren't on or are busy, I form a group from my friends list.

Secondly, Teamwork is a skill. Until you let go of the idea that somehow the lone PuG'er with the uber l33t 1 vs 1 dueling skillz is the epitome of Skill, you will be a Scrub. Before you get all upset that the big bad Doomsy called you a Scrub, go read Playing to Winl by Sirlin and understand what that means.

Premades -do not- make good players. Good Players make Premades (atleast the Good Premades =P).

4. You are a commando.

Where in anywhere did he say apply to the best guild on your server PvP wise? It appeared that he said socialize with like minded people. Obviously there will be the guilds that are full up, have there rosters, don't pick players based on class/AC/gear whatever. There are plenty of guilds (at least on my serve) looking for casual to serious PvPers of all skill level who have the goal of running ranked warzones one day.

Also we have a BH on our rated team who we like for heals because he is boss at it and quite good for doing dps as well.

So what you are saying is, grouping with the same 4 people and doing pvp is a group activity.

Actually, the word was "social" activity, not "group" activity. And playing with friends is more social than playing on your own. But if we're going to shift the subject to which is more "groupy", trying to claim solo-play is more of a group than group-play obviously isn't coherent, let it drop.

You got a solo queuer making new friendships with other new players...possibly forming a new group.

Glad you accept that if you make friends in-game it's fine and fun to play with them. As a group.

You appear to have gone off on a rant having convinced yourself I said that solo-queueing must be stamped out, I don't think I said that anywhere. I said I usually solo-queue. You *can* meet new people, and if you're good, establish a reputation with other PvPers inside and outside established guilds. But you can't honestly deny that the experience in a typical pugged warzone is one with little communication, and that often negative.

As I said, advocating a separate queue for puggers is a valid argument, which people can agree or disagree with. Rather than accept where I said that together with the point that groups are obviously more social than solo-play, you preferred to default to a rather wild attempt to refute things no reasonable person can disagree with. That's not a constructive approach.

If you can't even admit you were talking baloney when you claimed solo-play is more sociable than group-play then go ahead, it'll mean I can save time skipping your posts because I'll know there's no reason involved, only an egotistical need to "prove" you're right, never mind you know you were wrong.

Edited by Wainamoinen

I solo PUG a lot I have a VR 100 and rarely did ranked except when heal spec'd (DPS scoundrel not wanted in ranked go figure) and I can see why they want their own queue it's the same people that want to ignore the objectives and just have a team death match.

I can't count how many times I've seen 0-0 huttball matches with the winner decided by who has the ball last or Civil Wars with sides being capped with no inc calls. I've actually seen people complain about not having heals since they refuse to peel for the healers they do have and in turn get blown up by a melee gank squad. It's these selfish players (usually melee DPSers) that make WZs a nightmare for the "other classes".

So how do players that play to the objectives deal with PUGs that play "solo"? We group with like-minded individuals and use teamwork to beat the solo-minded players easily with teamwork like peels for healers and guard for those getting focus fired.

So if you're probably wondering how to tell who's a team player and who's a solo player. I create little "tests" like if I mezz someone to cap a node and if the player next to me breaks my mezz to do DPS on mezz'd opponent then that player is what many people like to call "bad" and only cares about their stats if that same player leaves the mezz'd guy alone until the cap finishes then that player is "good" and if the same player uses his own CC after mine expires to improve the chance of a cap then that person is a great player and usually the kind you want in rateds.

Also when most of us are in vent/mumble/skype or w/e we usually don't really talk about the current warzone usually it's just random crap that is amusing to us. Occasionally we'll chat about the WZ and how bad some of the players are.

As for other complaints about full WH geared opponents in regulars, please remember that not all classes are wanted in rateds DPS scoundrels/commandos/sages these players like myself have been on their toons since the beginnning and have no intentions to retire them due to uselessness in rateds but we still want to PvP with them so yes you will often run into these BiS underpowered classes that can faceroll your FOTM and soon FOTY. This doesn't mean the class doesn't need help because these players have mastered their toons and can wreck your face in PUGs. So until we stop seeing the usual "rated" composition and give some other classes a usefulness in rateds then I will gladly stomp your solo-minded PUG face into the ground then you can come here and complain about us needing nerfs or your own bracket. Just remember we pay the same 15 dollars as you do and have right to play as we want to as well.

Edited by Purpleshizam

I had a match yesterday where 4 pugs went to snow... snow being on our left. (The easy node) and then after capping it with no contest. ALL 4 OF THEM LEFT AND WENT MID!!!

Why would you want a queue that promotes this kind of game play. Things like this happen often and I have no clue how people would rather PUG. At least I can control the skill level of half of my team. Even when the guild isn't on I look for friends online so I can lower the chance of dealing with stupidity. 90% of pugs are horrible!!!

Do you want a pug only queue so you're going up against more horrible players or so that you can stomp the horrible players?

And don't say "why aren't you queuing for ranked then."

I would... if it wasn't so damn hard to find decent players in the game. Having 8 online of good composition is tough. Having 2 guilds do it at the same time is tough. There are too many horrible players out there.

Which is why I LOL at the gear > skill arguments. Some games maybe... this game.... NO. Put WH on one of the MANY keyboard turning clickers and any decent player will stomp that guy naked. Stop sucking... group up.... be a team mate... focus on objectives. Just get good FFS. These ideas promote nothing but more casual, crap play and it's annoying that so many people promote a crap bracket.

If you can't tell... I'm kinda annoyed by this now. :D

SAY NO TO THE SHORT BUS BRACKET!!!

Oh yeah... it doesn't matter... they will never implement one.

Edited by UGLYMRJ