Voidstar last room change

Aerilas

For those who have gotten to the last big room in Voidstar in these last 2 days.

What was your reaction to seeing the switches being moved?

I didn't see ANYTHING about this in the patch notes. Did you?

Shouldn't they let us know when they're tampering with gameplay in warzones?

Does the movement of the switches affect the attacking team's ability to win after the last door is blown?

Does the movement of the switches affect the defending team's expectations of defense?

If the answer to both is "No", well then w/e big deal. If the answer to both is "Yes", well then w/'e big deal :D You play both sides hun, so it's not like it changes balance.

For those who have gotten to the last big room in Voidstar in these last 2 days.

What was your reaction to seeing the switches being moved?

I didn't see ANYTHING about this in the patch notes. Did you?

Shouldn't they let us know when they're tampering with gameplay in warzones?

I didn't get in a VS last night... what was changed?

They moved the switches so you can't AoE to interrupt (through the forcefields). This was in the patch notes.

The force field consoles in the third room have been moved further away from the force fields themselves, in order to prevent area of effect abilities coming through the force field and interrupting the attackers.
Edited by MelliMelon

They moved the switches so you can't AoE to interrupt (through the forcefields). This was in the patch notes.

Oh.... so good change. I hadn't had it happen to me but I've heard plenty about it to know it was broken and people were taking advantage of it.

• Dev Post

We previously had a patch note that did not fully capture this change. We've updated the notes so that they now contain:

The force field consoles in the third room have been moved further away from the force fields themselves, in order to prevent area of effect abilities coming through the force field and interrupting the attackers.

Thanks for your posts about this, and we hope the new note prevents further confusion!