1.4 Consolidated Bug/Issues List

recsa

what about the deflection of bullets (lingers and troopers, I am republic)... They deflect back like HUGE lines in the screen.

Not just bullets buddy. My marauder with yellow crystals has huge yellow stripes that shoot into the sky when attacking. yay for graphics bugs.

used to happen at launch, stopped when they fixed it, now it is back.

many people reporting it across multiple cards

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not just bullets buddy. My marauder with yellow crystals has huge yellow stripes that shoot into the sky when attacking. yay for graphics bugs.

My card is Nvidia gtx 480 series... I believe Balmora is the mascott of bioware now.. the main town "bug town" :eek:

Edited by Oyranos

Not sure if it's a bug or an undocumented change, but the light-trails behind enemy fighters in space missions are no longer showing up, no matter what graphical settings I use.

Also, specifically on the Bounty Hunter ship, I now encounter other players. I can't click them or interact in any way, but their character models move around the ship. Very strange.

EDIT: Unable to find any other posts highlighting these, hoping some others can confirm the bug(s) =)

Edited by Damoirlour

OH!! so its true??? I told to my guild about a bug and a guildm8 said : enter and leave ur ship continuesly for about 2-3 times... you will meet several people inside.. lol I thought he was kidding. I told them about the voidstar wz bug.. when u win u loose and when u loose u win... :D Its a good bug though... u do nothing and u get the cake.. Edited by Oyranos

Anyone also see the "green lines" again in addition to the deflection flashes?

The immense amount of Error Code 9000 and the at times Error Code 2005 (Admin disconnect). This has been going on since 1.3.6, but has escalated since 1.4. Now they are losing more subscriptions due to these errors casue people can't play that once could. CSR's reasoning is it's your ISP or its your computer. Now it is really none of those reasons, unless they did something to the game servers that you connect too.

Just search "9000" and I believe the pages are at 500+ at the moment of complaints.

The immense amount of Error Code 9000 and the at times Error Code 2005 (Admin disconnect). This has been going on since 1.3.6, but has escalated since 1.4. Now they are losing more subscriptions due to these errors casue people can't play that once could. CSR's reasoning is it's your ISP or its your computer. Now it is really none of those reasons, unless they did something to the game servers that you connect too.

Just search "9000" and I believe the pages are at 500+ at the moment of complaints.

They got a new excuse, if your computer is fine in the dxdiag you send, and your ISP is fine cause you checked, it's all those dam ISPs you hop thru, it's their fault.

General / Performance / Stability

Trying to exit the personal space ship while in combat (from target dummy training) will result in "your not eligable for this conversation", once combat is ended and you try and exit you'll get booted to login screen.

The bug is repeatable.

Only tested on BH but presuambly it's not class related.

3. TfB HM 1st boss: 2 Foul Offspring spawning before the "A Jealous Male Has Arrived to Defend His Mate!" event starts

I'd like to point out that this happening is due to the group making mistakes with timing.

The tank on the main boss should have an incubation debuff being placed on him, and should only tankswap the main boss when the male shows up.

If the offspring are spawning before this, it means either a dps is pulling aggro and taking incubation, or the tanks are switching too early. It's all part of the mechanics, and please dont advocate dumbing this fight down for those who cant adjust their timing, or those who cannot control aggro.

Dunno if it's been mentioned yet, too many pages too little time, but the three boss stack in Southern Dromund Kass (in the heroic area by a datacron) that drops the orange pistol among other things now only drops about 100-200 credits and little more.

I found a sollution to lag spikes..

A friend told me to do that and it worked for me.. till now

If you turn from the graphic option, the game to windowred fullscreen mode... Graphical lag spikes are gone / frame freezes and stops.. I have nvidia card.

ps: even the camera pan works, so smooth now.. But all the rest remains.. I just got a "not responding" and i ctr+alt+del to it...

Edited by Oyranos

Flashpoint: Cademimu if you use the sliced taxi it will close out the game, for everyone in the instance. Happened 3 times today after waiting over an hour in the group finder each time. Each time all players were kicked to desktop as soon as someone entered the taxi.

Confirmed, gave up after 3 attempts as well by coincidence. :)

I've been having issues with the recently nerfed pyrotech slow talent, Sweltering Heat. It applies the snare/debuff for the first 2 ticks of the cylinder DoT(2sec 30% slow applies per tick) but refreshing the DoT with Flame Burst removes the tick->snare application. A railshot refresh still works though as per the relevant skill tree talent.

Additionally, the tooltip says 2 second slow on application of the cylinder DoT but it's applying a 2 second slow on a per DoT tick basis from first application(4sec total slow).

So yeah, lots on inconsistency and need confirmation.

Edited by Jagrius

The link I started for the Operation bug, about releaseing to med center and revivieing where you died with full health, still no reply from the Dev's.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=539134

If is happens at the boss like it did to us, it really is a exploit, even he enrages everyone just respawns and keeps hitting him till he dies. So I would assume they would fix this quickly.

Guys is it safe to play fps? I am scared to be honnest... I have a in game friend who level up together our alts and he tells me, that his character is locked / deleted... after he played the false emperor... Ofcourse he made a ticket, dont know what happened yesterday though... Edited by Oyranos

Guys is it safe to play fps? I am scared to be honnest... I have a in game friend who level up together our alts and he tells me, that his character is locked / deleted... after he played the false emperor... Ofcourse he made a ticket, dont know what happened yesterday though...

First I have heard of this, I have played HM FP and SM OP from the lfg tool and have not been or anything, is he stuck on his ship? If that is the case I have heard that useing the fleet pass is the only way off.

Guys is it safe to play fps? I am scared to be honnest... I have a in game friend who level up together our alts and he tells me, that his character is locked / deleted... after he played the false emperor... Ofcourse he made a ticket, dont know what happened yesterday though...

Theres no 100% safe way to do it, but most people plays them without any harm, some not, its safer thou to NOT use Travel Now option from LFG while being in your ship, just do it from fleet or any planet, so you can use the "back to last position" button once you end the FP/OP.

The main reported reason for the "stuck at character loading screen" bug is your ship getting on orbit around the FP, so when you use your ship's door to exit you get inside an instance that no longer exists, you get disconnected and no longer able to login back, luckly theres a workaround, i will try to find the post and add it to the list.

Also note that some people has reported the "stuck at character loading screen" while not having personal ship involvement in any way, so ... play FPs/OPs from LFG at your own risk, chances are you will have no problems at all, but sincerely, i have decided to not play them until this is fixed just to be sure i dont miss the daily TfB raid.

Edited by recsa

When you are in a operation or flashpoint if you die and hit the "Return to Medcenter" button you'll get revived with full health... - Confirmation required

I can confirm this, it happened to my Ops team when we tried to run EV SM. It sounds great except that it's random, so the people who actually DO release are locked out until the system finally lets the rest of the players die for real. (because combat doesn't end until then)

1. level 19 Mercenary class quest on Nar Shada the great hunt. While leaving the port during the video showing space craft exiting port ( Game crashed to desktop )

2. Level 50 Sniper was on Guild mates ship and logged off for the night.

The next day I logged into Sniper character.

I was still on my Guild mates ship with no way to exit the ship. I had to use Fleet pass. Then I went to black hole to run with my guild mate for our daily's. Note we had a Raid scheduled so I went back to my ship to head to the Fleet.

When I went into my Ship, it was like a ghost town, just like my Guild mates ship when I logged in and I could not exit nor travel anywhere. My Fleet pass and black hole pass were used ( 19 hours before next use)

I was getting messages from many SWTOR players telling me I was on there ship.

Sorry to those that were affected by this bug.

Thanks to my Guild mates. They invited me to Black Talon where we complete and went back to Fleet :rolleyes:

2 hrs stuck on the ship and this made us late to the Denova Raid . :rak_01:

I am glad to have a fun group that understood my situation and helped me out.

Note = Several Guild mates SWTOR 1.4 is crashing to desktop every 45 min.

It was not doing this with 1.3

It probably does not matter but I will say it anyway.

I've been playing this game since the beginning. I went through all types of errors and bugs in the beginning. I've seen a lot of error since. I've gotten a new toon to 50 another one post 40 and started a ninth toon. I've been pretty patient, but the other day when my class quest bugged and then after waiting 30+ mins for a fp only to be disconnected I thought to myself. "Is this enjoyable?"

So, I've been asking this a lot lately. To top it off the game is not smooth to me. To many times my controls seem to pause. Its just not fluid. I'll probably quit soon.