View Single Post

thegrognard
01.17.2012 , 12:45 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Bielduwyn View Post
Didn't they say when they announced that SGRAs would be a post-launch feature that they'd implement them through brand new companions rather than making existing ones turn bi? (Even though I totally see Kaliyo as being bi, she tends to get jealous when men hit on my FemAgent)

So if they're sticking to this, your female Knight won't be getting frisky with her padawan in a hurry one way or the other.
It seems kinda murky, even the thread that kinda went violitile that was closed they just repeated the statement which seems vauge if they mean that they're making new companions that are same sex or turning some bi.

I totally agree about Kaliyo. Like on one mission she went "Aww, he's cute, don't you think?" and when I said "he's not my type" i gained affection with her 0_o so it seems suggestive but that's all it seems to be for the moment, just suggestive.

Edit: for option I pick/hope for 2a. As I stated above, Kaliyo does seem to lean both ways and from the glint into her gritty past I can imagine if she had past relationships on both sides of the playing field, so to speak.