Favourite republic storyline?

Yoooooooooooooo

Smuggler imo. Many great moments, even though you might sometimes feel"why am I doing this?"-moments with the story if your smuggler isn't a republic patriot... But they have great convo options and imo the most great moments in rep side.

Though, I can already tell that there will be a lot of people saying that the jk story is great. And sure, if you like basic heroic stuff, it probably is.

I haven't played the trooper yet and only through chapter 2 of the Jedi Knight, but I like the Consular the most on Republic side. Smuggler, for me, was the worst out of the entire game. I hated it. Smuggler has two things going for it: the smuggler theme and Guss.

JK is a good story, if you're looking for a "get to 50 and quit" storyline. It's ending leaves you going "Why do I need these other players now?"

Personally, I loved the Smuggler storyline more than JK or Trooper. Trooper wasn't bad, it just...well...I didn't care for being a soldier, storyline.

Consular haven't seen enough to judge.

JK storyline has the best Chapter 2 ending of the six classes I've seen to 50+ (Agent and Consular being the ones I haven't), and JK's Chapter 3 was great!

Trooper and Smuggler imo had terrible end of storyline bosses :/ But for Smuggler, that really was my only complaint. I also don't mind Smuggler not being THE EPIC storyline, I like the more personal storyline of Smuggler.

Knight is my favorite of the Republic stories. It's the most epic, and it stays true to the feeling of Star Wars very well.

This is how I'd rank the stories:

1. Jedi Knight

2. Trooper

3. Jedi Consular

4. Smuggler

While I enjoyed the Smuggler's story, it just didn't capture my interest the same way the other stories did. In the end, though, what we prefer always comes down to personal preferences.

Jedi Knight has the best story of the four, IMO. Very 'Star Wars'.

Smuggler is probably second. I think Chapter 1 is the best and strongest in the story and that Chapter 2 & 3 fall off, but there's at least a nice ending to it.

Trooper and Consular I'd put at about even. Trooper has a great Chapter 1 but I found Chapter 2 & 3 woefully lacking. I love the Consular's Chapter 2 & 3 story given what the class is supposed to be, but I understand why a lot of people don't.

I'd say the Consular.

Hands down.

It has such a team essence to it, your companions seem more important than Knight, the people who you represent, fight for, are some of the most Influencial alive.

What you do is astounding, act 1 is good, 2 is political, diplomatic, fun. Act 3 is the best act on the republic side, second to none, equal with the Agent story.

I dont know why all the insults to it, its a love or hate thing, and i <3 it.

After that?

2) Smuggler

3) Trooper

4) Knight

Knight and trooper are about equal, i didnt like the knight story, it was Revan story over again.

It was exactly the revan story.

Exactly.

I did it 8 years ago, and thats why it's so low for me.