Lieutenant Iresso rocks.

Noirmorris

Thumbs up if you agree. I think it's the best sage's companion.

Wow, a fellow Legions of Lettuce player - greetings! :D

Hmm mixed feelings about Irresso - really nice chap, good with a blaster and he is one of the few Sage companions that cheers you on for being a Jedi - not entirely sure if he is the best companion for my Sage but what build have you got for yourself and him?

I'd have to give him some hefty great gun and find some serious armour - and become a healer - before I'd take him on full time

Wow, a fellow Legions of Lettuce player - greetings! :D

Hmm mixed feelings about Irresso - really nice chap, good with a blaster and he is one of the few Sage companions that cheers you on for being a Jedi - not entirely sure if he is the best companion for my Sage but what build have you got for yourself and him?

I'd have to give him some hefty great gun and find some serious armour - and become a healer - before I'd take him on full time

Hi mate! :D

Actually i'm using this spec: http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#600GGrRbd0dGzZf00MZoM.1

Thanks for posting that, I might give that spec a go one day when I finally relent from my stubborness and go healer!

I took him out to play again on Belsavis and one of my quests - he is actually quite effective and I really can see how your build helps him - I don't have the world's greatest healer and keeping him bubbled and healed was a bit difficult cos I didn't have time to hurl stuff at the enemies to help him out.

How have you kitted him out? I've had a couple of things I could give him, nice trousers and cap!

I've got a Gunslinger alt and I do enjoy Corso Riggs and what he can do - I reckon with the right gun, Irresso could be very much like Corso and protecting him would be a bit easier because I could rely on him to gun down the enemies quickly.

If I see you in game, I'll give you a salute! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I am a level 50 jedi shadow who is DPS but tanks for my companion, and I have to say Iresso is my favorite companion. Damn what's efficient, I take him out and set him on DPS, and he works fine for me. He doesn't do as much damage as Zenith or Nadia, but even in DPS mode he sometimes takes an additional enemy's aggro and takes some of the heat off of me. Off the battlefield, I take him to the cantinas and boogie eith him on stage and exchange stories. Iresso, definitely one of the best consular companions, if not for his tanking, then for his personality. Go Iresso!

I'm really looking forward to playing with Iresso and seeing the romance as well :) always like the sweet guys!

As soon as my smuggler is done I'll start a JC. I really would like to be able to run mainly with Iresso, would you guys say that he fits a sage or shadow best? If I go sage it would be as a healer but I would prefer a shadow-dps since the smuggler is a healer. She and Corso has already got the tank+healer routine going so it would be nice to do tank+dps. Would just try it out myself it was Aric or Corso but you get Iresso so late.

Edited by SilentKitty

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*thumbs up*

I liked qyzen, but he became too much of a pain to try and make look good.

The gear I use for Iresso is the "Demolisher" gear from the Comm vendor. Has the all the defensive stats he needs.

If I could tell Iresso one thing, it would be "Don't be running off so much"