Good idea or stupid idea???

Michaelphoenix

In the last few Huttball matches on my commando healer whenever im near the ball carrier i whip out my hammershot on him so there is always the big green KILL ME!! beam pointing right at me.

Now the half decent PvPers will break off the ball carrier and start killing me instead buying the ball carrier time.....

ive had mixed results with this...on 1 hand it gets people off the carrier....on the other hand im going to get focused and killed then there will be no healer on the carrier.

So good idea or stupid idea?

I think it depends on how close you are to the endzone. I'd say it's a good idea if you're close and you need the final push. But if you're still on your way and not past the last set of flames, I don't know if I'd do it unless there's another healer close by that's going to take your spot

bad idea. The number one goal in huttball is to move the ball forward. As a class with niether a rescue or pull ability your job is to get ahead of the ball carrier and recieve a pass. So you should be sticking with the carrier or running ahead to recieve a pass as soon as he starts to get dps'd. Your better at healing yourself than someone else anyway.