Bounty Hunter D'nar seems to be missing from Hutta

fuzzydrunk

I am attempting to finish the achievement for the Champions on Hutta and Bounty Hunter D'nar no longer seems to be in the game. I have been sitting at his spawn point for a couple of hours and nothing yet. Normally he spawned like the other champions every 15 minutes or so.

In another thread I just read that he is usually respawning where an Bounty Hunter Event target or informant is now.

Which means that you could try again after the event.

Towards the Developers : Maybe you should change the places a little bit ?

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

In another thread I just read that he is usually respawning where an Bounty Hunter Event target or informant is now.

Which means that you could try again after the event.

Towards the Developers : Maybe you should change the places a little bit ?

or just let him spawn anyways. On DK, the gold mob still spawns by the kingpin activation point.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
You guys said that he doesn't spawn during a certain bounty hunter event. I'm an agent. How do I know that the event is in progress or not?

It's the bounty contract week, appears about once a month, and dnar is where the hutta kingpin spawns. Though I do agree with the man above who said that the gold mob on dk still spawns there. I think it's to keep low levels from getting involved in kingpins on accident. By the time you get to dk and the dark temple, you're able to do bounty week.

You guys said that he doesn't spawn during a certain bounty hunter event. I'm an agent. How do I know that the event is in progress or not?

It's the bounty contract week, appears about once a month, and dnar is where the hutta kingpin spawns. Though I do agree with the man above who said that the gold mob on dk still spawns there. I think it's to keep low levels from getting involved in kingpins on accident. By the time you get to dk and the dark temple, you're able to do bounty week.