Troubles Passing in Huttball?

DomiSotto

Folks, I was wondering if the double-tap pass in Huttball was disabled, or if I don't get something, like you can't pass when hard-stunned? I know I have another player selected, but my key-bind won't pass the ball on double-tap. So what do I need to know about passing in HB?

Thank you!

I prefer double-tap, actually, because I am patently unable to shake off AoE off the tip of my pointer fast enough and I also have terrible time going between keybinds and mouse-oveing. I am just wondering if I do not know something important, like there are circumstances when you can't pass (save for LoS/not having another player selected)?

Do it manually. Double tap passing is a terrible mechanic for huttball-throwing anyway.

Only issue with that is when everyone is crowded together and with the current lag issues, throwing the ball manually quite often means the the enemy team intercepts

Only issue with that is when everyone is crowded together and with the current lag issues, throwing the ball manually quite often means the the enemy team intercepts

Only if your throw is bad.

I pretty much never play into enemy hands and I always throw manually.

Folks, I was wondering if the double-tap pass in Huttball was disabled, or if I don't get something, like you can't pass when hard-stunned? I know I have another player selected, but my key-bind won't pass the ball on double-tap. So what do I need to know about passing in HB?

Thank you!

you actually can't pass when stunned or mezzed