- 5+ Hour Queues - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Gamex

Dear BW,

Can we please increase server capacity so that people who play on certain servers can actually play the game? The one day I had off work, I queued in @ 6 in the morning and I almost in @ around 11 when my game client crashed and I had to re-queue again and didn't get in until 6 pm @ night.

I understand this is a new game, but I'm not getting what I paid for out of your product. I didn't pay money to sit in queues all day long.

Can we also get some grace period after we LD or crash while we are in-game? Just a couple of minutes so that if we are in a raid or group it doesn't break apart because we crashed and had to wait 5 hours to get back in. Can you also update your tool-tip to show how long the wait is accurately? Because it says 2 hours, but I've been waiting for 4 hours already today.

If you can't increase server capacity could you at least allow people to transfer off of servers which are full? I would gladly pay.

Also it would be nice if we had a cluster of servers linked for battlegrounds, so that queues are faster.

I know its only been 4 days, but I hope you can address these issues soon because queues are only going to get longer and people more irritated.

It's sad to see such a polished MMO be plagued by nasty queues, almost as bad as a buggy game because in the end - YOU STILL CANNOT PLAY -. :w_frown:

Thank you.

Hello everyone,

We know that the game queues are an important topic and in order to keep the discussion together we ask that everyone use this thread where an official statement has been made. This will help to ensure our forums are tidy and everyone can participate in this ongoing conversation. We will be closing this thread, feel free to carry on there!