KotOR 1 Tenth Anniversary Pack

Now that we finally are getting some KotOR themed armor on the CM, I was thinking to celebrate the tenth anniversary of KotOR 1 (July 15, 2003), BW should put a pack on the CM, similar to the Life Day Pack (Not a RNG pack) Just a few of the things in the pack would be:

Armor sets: Carth Onasi and Malak's Armor (Which we already have), Jolee Bindo's armor (Which, if according to this: http://www.weritsblog.com/2013/03/swtor-172-data-dump.html We're should be getting soon) Bastila's, Canderous's, Juhani, and Mission's armor. (Which, I'm sure will be on the CM soon) And maybe from NPC armors like Darth Bandon's armor, Admiral Dodonna and Admiral Karath's uniforms, a Repub and SIth Trooper armor, the Brown, Blue, and Orange Jedi Robes, the Black Sith Robes, and the Star Forge Robes. (I didn't put Revan's robes here, but I'l talk about that later.)

Companion skins: One for HK-51 that makes him look like HK-47, and one for T7-01 that makes him look like T3-M4 (Although, I think the 3rd skin is kinda close: http://www.trippintheforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/T7-Customizations.jpg) And maybe a skin for Bowdaar that makes him look like Zaalbar (http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070415103027/jedipedia/de/images/6/6c/Zaalbar.jpg)

Mini pets: Model's of the Ebon Hawk, A Republic Hammerhead cruiser, a Sith Interdictor Cruiser, and the Star Forge. I'm sure there are a few that I'm forgetting, but that's all I could think of at the moment.

Mount: A swoop bike mount, like the one that was on the Ebon Hawk. (Heck, I'd buy it on it's own if it was on the cartel market.) (http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/e/e4/Swoopracesuit.jpg)

Titles: This one was kinda hard to think of, but, maybe put titles like "The Mysterous Stranger", and "The Prodigal Knight".

Now, I didn't put Revan's Sith Armor on this list because, I figured, that even if BW did something like this, the forums would explode in fake outrage at the fact that everyone who got this pack is getting a free set of Revan's armor. (Of course, the forums explode in fake anger every time the wind blows, so... it's not new. :rak_grin:)

And I know this would be a pretty big pack, but I feel like making it a RNG pack like the others on the Cartel Market would be kinda unfair.

If there is anything else I missed, please add it. And the Powers that be, please at least think about this!

honestly they could give out Revan's armor in the pack and make it the armor he wore in KotOR 1 and NOT the crappy looking one from TOR.

also, they should include the shorter sabers from KotOR. would be cool for dual wielders.

honestly they could give out Revan's armor in the pack and make it the armor he wore in KotOR 1 and NOT the crappy looking one from TOR.

also, they should include the shorter sabers from KotOR. would be cool for dual wielders.

I totally think they're actually gonna do that.

that lost Jedi entry looks promising.

Lost Jedi were all the Jedi characters from KotOR 2 and most of them wore normal robes.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

I support this idea!

Also, they should replace the sith trooper outfits for all NPCs and change them to the KOTOR ones (cause they look that much better). It could make sense lore-wise, just say that Revan and Malak got their design from the 'True Sith.' But nah, I'm kidding, they'd never go for this. One can dream, right ;)?

But hey, at least get rid of that funky radio thing on their backs, they look friggin ridiculous. I mean seriously.

I Actually prefer the current Revan Set.... If they could just fix the color and two hood bug with the set. I'd have 0 issue whatsoever.

HOWEVER.

They could always do a DARTH REVAN set which has the cape etc. and the classic revan set they never added.

I totally agree with this x100. Personally I think they should have something with Darth Sion (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Sion). He looked fricken amazing. As long as it isn't that hideous version from TFU. Bao-Dur and Mandalore clothing options would be another cool addition, even if they are from KotOR 2. They need to have more items in general from KotOR 1 and 2 to be honest, this game wouldn't be possible if it weren't for those two.

I totally agree with this x100. Personally I think they should have something with Darth Sion (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Sion). He looked fricken amazing. As long as it isn't that hideous version from TFU. Bao-Dur and Mandalore clothing options would be another cool addition, even if they are from KotOR 2. They need to have more items in general from KotOR 1 and 2 to be honest, this game wouldn't be possible if it weren't for those two.

Agreed.! I was going to put some KotOR 2 stuff in my idea, but I figure that would be something to save for KotOR 2's tenth anniversary next year. (I'm just glad I can make a semi-Sion like outfit with the Covert Torso Energy Armor)

Now, I didn't put Revan's Sith Armor on this list because, I figured, that even if BW did something like this, the forums would explode in fake outrage at the fact that everyone who got this pack is getting a free set of Revan's armor. (Of course, the forums explode in fake anger every time the wind blows, so... it's not new. :rak_grin:)

And I know this would be a pretty big pack, but I feel like making it a RNG pack like the others on the Cartel Market would be kinda unfair.

If there is anything else I missed, please add it. And the Powers that be, please at least think about this!

Uh...what? People's anger is fake just because you don't agree with it? Nice logic, buddy. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
I know Necro-ing/bumping posts aren't well liked here. But, I just wanted to bring this back to the front page, with the KotOR items that are going to be in the new Cartel Pack, released with 2.0.1. I really hope that the Dev's seriously consider using this idea to celebrate the first Knights of the Old Republic game.