Gearing at 55

Deganji

Now that I'm closing in on 55, I'm seeing there are not any normal flashpoints, so how do you get geared for heroics?

Too many commendation types, can't make sense of it.

Edited by Deganji

Ok, let me see if I can add some more info and get an answer. I'm not completely stupid and I know you are supposed to use basic coms to gear up, but I still don't get it.

As a sniper, none of the gear on the basic agent vendor has accuracy, am I supposed to just dump acc, that doesn't make sense. I know I'm missing something simple..

Edited by Deganji

You will probably be able to get by with 61s from level 50 flash points in the level 55 hard modes flash points. Some people have been whining that they are too hard but I haven't had any challenges with any pugs in several days. If somebody has less than 25k up I notice but I don't get concerned unless both dps are in the low 20's.

Mind you I tank all but about twice a week . . . But I really don't care what kind of gear the healer has on. If I play right it shouldn't matter.

HOWEVER . . . Please do say at the beginning if it is your first time in the 55 HM. I often announce that it is my first time even if I have done it 100 times. I think I do it mainly to encourage others to do it. . . But yeah it does humor me a little.

I very much want to know if it is someone's first time there because it will change the way I tank. It doesn't bother me . . . I just do things a little different. Like I will pull the champion patrolling sith in Athiss further away from the others so we don't accidentally pull three at once.

Thanks!

One other question, where do I buy the sniper artifact dps gear? All sources I've seen points to the "Field Tech" set on the basic vendor, but it's not there. Was it moved or something?