Double Barreled Assault Cannon

Mirajj

Running around on my Trooper, I was quite pleasantly surprised to find a very nice looking double barreled assault cannon. I equipped it, and took off...then was quite surprised to find that it only ever used one barrel. I checked a couple different things, and the cannon only ever uses the same barrel while the second one just hangs out on the gun, doing nothing but looking awesome.

Is this intentional? It's not like there isn't things that don't have functioning double barrels in the game.

Running around on my Trooper, I was quite pleasantly surprised to find a very nice looking double barreled assault cannon. I equipped it, and took off...then was quite surprised to find that it only ever used one barrel. I checked a couple different things, and the cannon only ever uses the same barrel while the second one just hangs out on the gun, doing nothing but looking awesome.

Is this intentional? It's not like there isn't things that don't have functioning double barrels in the game.

Sounds familiar. Its like buying that futuristic cutting-edge looking mount with that awesome twin after-burners only to find out that it moves at max golf-cart speed in-game. Yeah, that seems to be the norm. Man, they should have removed that twin after-burners, save some fuel and install a pair of pedals. That would seems more inline with the speed of the mount.

Sounds familiar. Its like buying that futuristic cutting-edge looking mount with that awesome twin after-burners only to find out that it moves at max golf-cart speed in-game. Yeah, that seems to be the norm. Man, they should have removed that twin after-burners, save some fuel and install a pair of pedals. That would seems more inline with the speed of the mount.

Because making custom animations of every single attack for each cannon that looks different would be "cheap and easy" and making fast looking speeders go super fast would "not upset game balance in any way" right?

If it ain't fast, DON'T make it looks like its FAST. That is my point.

Oh, there is absolutely no way Bioware can remove those twin after-burners. We can't sell any without an awesome looking twin after-burners. B_U)L_L_SH_I_T. Don't take your customer for a ride in your golf cart for goodness sake.

Oh so all speeders in the game should look like tuk-tuks from thailand?

Yeah, that'd be fun...