Server Maint

Kloston

most (if not all) of the people who are raging about this are AU/Pac players. or shift workers.

AU players are getting stiffed for 3 nights out of 4 where they cant play at all. its not early in the morning. it starts at 5pm and goes through to 9pm - or more than likely past midnight.

Edited by Dacce

Ummm:

1 was to implement 1.3

1 was a hotfix in the middle of the night for most

Tomorrow will be the same

Unless.....you don't like fixes?

Half the problem is... it's not in the middle of the fricking night for everyone! Half the world has lost how much game time this week? Beyond a joke. Yeah it's ok for Americans but the APAC servers are small, & we need prime time to get things done!

I am so knackerd from all this down time. Look, **** 1.3 if it's going to cause the servers to be down for this long. How about this Bioware.. I pay for a service I'm not getting atm! & none of this "Here is your $0.33 refund" that's the technical game time. What if you work from 4am til 4pm? Honestly they need to get their bloody act together, I mean yesterday took things too far where the servers shut down without any warning AT ALL. (at least on Gav they did.) & now they need to fix more things? Like for christ sake get it together guys!

Edited by Aedey

most (if not all) of the people who are raging about this are AU/Pac players. or shift workers.

AU players are getting stiffed for 3 nights out of 4 where they cant play at all. its not early in the morning. it starts at 5pm and goes through to 9pm - or more than likely past midnight.

agreed.