Female Romance Options

Vasdenjas

I liked Atton in Kotor 2 too. And I though Fenris in DA 2 was interesting as well.

It seems Imperial agents can only discover their first "male romance option" around lvl 30 on the 6th planet (Vector), so I need 10 more levels to discover that!

Must admit, I went digging around for the romances in the game, and the only one I honestly liked was Malavai Quinn. Hence why I'm playing a Sith Warrior. He's sweet. But I gott a admit, Bioware really needs to add some options here. The ones we girls have are pretty lack luster.

Though I'm having a hard time understanding why there would be female gamers that would want more romance options anyway. Not trying to sound like a jack*** or anything( :( ) I just don't understand.

I mean, it's not in their nature right? I think I'm confusing myself.

You're trolling, right? I just don't understand.

Why are people playing Jedi, characters who are half Samurai and half celibate Monk, and getting flustered at their limited options for romance?

meh... the male inquisitor has the same problem - and if there was a class that was slated to romance npcs with it was this one. You can literally flirt with the first npc you talk to, you've got like the only good-looking female mentor in the game (until, well... n/m spoilers), and the male voice actor is one of the younger ones.

Yet, your one and only romance option is Ashara Zavros, whom almost no one bothers to use except for the novelty. Dps is arguably worse than your ranged option, she can't tank so not preferred for Sorc Heals or Sin Dps, and can't heal so not preferred for Sin Tanks or Sorc Dps. Aaaand she's annoying as hell even if you do go lightside to please her. Yes, you can still accomplish the romance option, but I think most of the enjoyment in these things comes from actively having the companion by your side and making comments on the decisions you choose in conversations throughout the world.

So, yeah -.-

Must admit, I went digging around for the romances in the game, and the only one I honestly liked was Malavai Quinn. Hence why I'm playing a Sith Warrior. He's sweet. But I gott a admit, Bioware really needs to add some options here. The ones we girls have are pretty lack luster.

Agreed, though Aric Jorgan grew on me when I realized who his voice actor was. Still.. it's not very much fun for me to play a man-woman trooper just for the somewhat bearable romance option.

Yes i admit he looks like the best option. I chose a female sith warior before i even knew he was a companion. I am glad i did because I like him a lot. The only other one I see that looks decent enough is maybe the one for bounty hunter female. Torian Cadera I believe is his name, other than those two nothing else appeals to me.....sure would like to see more conversations available.

I'm a girl!

I know there are less female players than male player on SWTOR, but I'm disappointed to see that there are way more options of romance for male players than for girls!

Male player can romance aliens, twi'lek girls, etc, most of them are very beautiful... but girls can only romance humans! (except the Catar for soldiers, maybe)! why that? can't we girls go out with a twi'lek male, a Chiss male, etc? what's wrong with that?

In ME we girls could only have Kaidan as a male romance, and he was human. THEN they understood that we wanted more aliens for romance and added Thane and Garrus to flirt with for ME2.

Please Bioware, think about girl players too. Give us more choice! aliens, but also bulky and manly men as well! you know girls like romances and you should try to attract female players like that, too ^^

just my opinion :p

I created a Female Agent charicter who had a one night stand with a Zabrek less than 15mins into the story...

It's strange, as male trooper I got to make out with a girl on courscant at level 16.

As female BH I still haven't been able to flirt onnce at level 25...

Another EXTREMELY aggravating thing for me is I constantly get adressed to by "Sir" even though I'm a girl ... this is a pretty huge no no for me.

oh .. ad I support /4 vote for gay/lesbian romace options

Yea, thats the beginning and end of the Female IA seduction abilities...

I got a female agent to 19 in beta and I managed to sleep with 3 npcs, I believe. Everyone knows the first one, second was the guy with the goofy hair on Balmorra and third was the rich guy on Nar Shaddaa. The guy on Balmorra was the only one that wasn't part of her job though, so I wouldn't say they were very "romantic" encounters, heh.

Come to think of it, I was never quite sure if I actually slept with the Balmorran guy or if it was just a date. It was maybe just a little too subtle.

Another EXTREMELY aggravating thing for me is I constantly get adressed to by "Sir" even though I'm a girl

I think they're trying to be gender equal in this respect, there's really not a female version of that. Ma'am could be one but maybe it feels too ladylike?

Yea, thats the beginning and end of the Female IA seduction abilities...

Actually, as an IA, you're able to seduce again on Nar Shaddaa, and I think once on Balmora. I never got past that point as my IA to know, as that was during one of the beta weekends. Needless to say, seduction is far more prominent for the IA than the BH.

As a female BH, I've gotten a few opportunities to flirt, but not until much further into the game. That being said, since my BH is a bit of a hard shelled female, I find that good, but I do wish there were more options. I haven't yet seen a carry through. Oh, and you get to flirt on Alderaan as well.

It's strange, as male trooper I got to make out with a girl on courscant at level 16.

As female BH I still haven't been able to flirt onnce at level 25...

Another EXTREMELY aggravating thing for me is I constantly get adressed to by "Sir" even though I'm a girl ... this is a pretty huge no no for me.

oh .. ad I support /4 vote for gay/lesbian romace options

Wow... I didn't realize all the action I'm NOT getting... 20th level BH here, male, and the best I've gotten was to flirt with the Twi'lek AA who works for Nemro, but we never got anywhere. Mako keeps vacillating between insecure/needy and wistful, and while she likes it when I don't massacre women and children, it doesn't seem to be sparking any...uh... sparks.

Dammit, I'm tired of, uhm, changing the gas cylinders in my own blaster, if you etgay my iftdray!

I created a Female Agent charicter who had a one night stand with a Zabrek less than 15mins into the story...

Yes and it's the ONLY flirt you have in 20 lvls.

>>Grania: well I just could say at this guy on Balmorra that he was "cute" and never had any chance to sleep with him. It was not really a romance, then. You just say he's cute and that's all, no date ^^" (you meet him just for business)

Edited by Evolvana

>>Grania: well I just could say at this guy on Balmorra that he was "cute" and never had any chance to sleep with him. It was not really a romance, then. You just say he's cute and that's all, no date ^^" (you meet him just for business)

I guess you could miss it if you didn't pick the right dialogue option. The first time I went through it I told Kaliyo she could have him, the second time I said something different and we went on a date and smooched.

And yes you meet him while on business but the date is personal, unlike the zabrak on Hutta.

Actually, if you're all 'yeah, for we'll do x for the good of helping so-and-so people, against your orders, you and he get to go on a 'date'. It's adorable. ^^

Ok so I am now level 40 and I know who my last two companions will be (don't worry there will be no spoilers) and lets just say that the last male companion a counsler get is in no way a romance option...ok let me rephrase, I have read that he is but there is no way the creators can except me to see the companion as such.

Now I cheated and looked at all the companions each class gets and let me just say that I am completely disappointed. The options that I would settle for are have not been made romancable. I would settle for the companion counslers get in their mid-thirties but apparently he not available as an interest (I will still continue to give him more gifts than he can handle all in the hopes that maybe he is). And honestly, how can they expect a female to want to romance the companion you get at level 24?

Now I am not saying that I do not like the game, because I love the game. The stories are great and I am completely enamored, but there is not one romancable companion I would go for and it displeases me that so many of them are man-orexic.

I also understand that the game is stilll new and the kinks are being worked out, but I am hoping that in the future they change up who can be romanced. All I am asking for is one romance book worthy character...just one! I would go complete dark side for a romance book worthy character.

Example: They called him The Bastion, for that is what he is, strong, lethal, and unbreakable. A warrior renowed for his prowess in battle and his silver lightsaber. A paragon of the Jedi Guardians, but war has darkened his view of the Jedi way and it is now up to you to help him return the light.

This will not be an easy task. He is almost six and a half feet tall with enough muscle to prove he is a warrior who has spent his life fighting. His hair is jet black and his eyes are glacier blue, able to freeze you on the spot with his hardened glare. His voice is thick, rough and able to strike fear into the heart of any who oppose him. His olive skin bears the scars of his previous battles, badges of victory as he calls them.

Though rough around the edges he is unfailingly loyal to those who earn it. He is a protector of the weak and vanquisher of evil.

(Disclaimer: I do not own any of the material I was just simply providing an example to drool over.)

Ok my rant is done...for now. Once again I still love the game but am considering being completely celibate.