Which west cost server?

Sharpiie

Im thinking between. Swiftsure, the crucible, or Dark reaper. I want good open world pvp, and warzone pvp.

So what do you guys think, I know it's early to tell, but what do you guys think?

i'm thinking that exact same order.

hopefully i pick the right one, cuz i don't think i could tolerate going through the story twice.

Well, I'm on The Swiftsure with my guild Axiom. So far, playing through to almost 20 on a Jedi Shadow, I have had some excellent warzones and have met excellent people on the server. Because its been chosen as the unofficial Oceanic server, there's a good amount of people on at all times.

definetly.

currently more populated than the crucible pits,

and more balanced than dark reaper.

more fun, and more 24/7 action with the aussie effect.

plus, dark reaper is probably pulling some of the starcraft kids in, since there is a "dark reaper" unit in starcraft, and all these kids are gonna want to roll shadow/assasin like the dark reapers. basically all the e-peeners.

...just some 'relaxed mind' theory, take it for what it is lol

swiftsure is looking like the way to go.

I'm one Crucible and I like it so far... however I wasn't aware Swiftsure was the official oceanic. Too bad, I loved playing with oceanic in WoW, made open world pvp more frequent. I still recommend Crucible :) Edited by Shamiez