Kira Carsen romance still bugged?

Almghty_gir

For those of you who have the bug do you remember if after the "brother" cutscene did the Jedi Council "admission" work fine? And did Kira then talk to you about sticking your neck out for her once you got back on the ship? Or did all communication stop right after the brother?

The council conversation worked fine. I think the last thing Kira said was "that's the second time I've had an inappropriate urge..."

Talk about a tease.

If I had something to say I'd say it. You know me.

No, you wouldn't :(

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just started out in Nar Shadda, starting to think the bug hasn't been fixed.

While I was in the Cantina, an icon appears next to Kira's portrait, saying she wants to speak to me in my ship.

So I went to the ship and nothing happened, she wouldn't say a word. Not even a sorry for making me run back to my ship. :(

I just started out in Nar Shadda, starting to think the bug hasn't been fixed.

While I was in the Cantina, an icon appears next to Kira's portrait, saying she wants to speak to me in my ship.

So I went to the ship and nothing happened, she wouldn't say a word. Not even a sorry for making me run back to my ship. :(

One way to check is click her and see what she says. If she says her normal stuff, it's bugged. When she says "I need to talk to you" then it is working.

One way to check is click her and see what she says. If she says her normal stuff, it's bugged. When she says "I need to talk to you" then it is working.

Then it's still bugged, because she hasn't said anything like that to me.

Got my hopes up for nothing, since I saw the patch notes stating a fix for Kira. Sux

It's definitely still bugged for those of us who went PAST the infamous darkside flirt option, I assume the patch only fixed the bug for those who hit that button in the future.

I'm REALLY hoping they incorporate a fix for this, I don't mind too much that I'll likely get 5 conversations in a row at this point, it's a minor irritation, but I really hate to think that she'll just never say anything to me again.

I'm confused as to why so many people chose the DS Flirt option. I chose the LS "We must tell the council" option, and I still get to romance Kira. Immediately after I finished telling the council (which netted me about 200 affection from Kira) I was able to kiss her.

I haven't taken any DS points at all, and I'm fully on the romance path as far as I know.

I am still having this problem. I had no idea about the bug and took the darkside flirt option. The occasionally appearance and then disappearance of the icon that she wants to talk on my ship, witch I understand is a different issue, and she has said nothing to me outside of story missions since the intercom conversation. I just finished with Chapter 1. Hoping someone figures this out for people past this point. I want to at least be able to continue with her, and if we get any of this "out of luck" crap, I will be leaving the game for awhile to cool off.

Still bugged, the patch did nothing, I didn't choose the DS choice for flirt but Kira is as silent as a wall since then. I'm lvl 35 with over 6k affection points for her, so the probleme isn't based on the DS or LS choice. So far, I've decide to simply let my Jedi Knight sleeping, I don't want to play just half the story.

I hope there will be some compensation from the devs after this major couac on this problem is solved, specially since the bug is a known fact since the beta-test, it should have been fixed for a long time ago. For now, go to another class, soldier, smuggler or consular, or an Imperial. Playing a male JK without the Kira romance is just like starting to eat an apple and discovering after a few bits that a big worm is in the middle...

Getting this fixed would be awesome. Companions, up until Kira's "brother", have just seemed like glorified pets. But with that confrontation and interaction it made them seem like such a great addition, adding depth and variety to the story of the game. So Devs, hear my plea, won't you fix this problem for me?

You all are fallen. Jedi knows no love. Love leads to the dark side.

it equally has the power to redeem, and draw into the light.

luke and leia both got married, the dogmatic regime of the jedi is/was very wrong on the dealing of emotions.

the jedi teach that love leads to jealousy, which is the path to the dark side, but Revan correctly pointed out that it only leads to jealousy because jedi pupils aren't taught how to deal with their emotions properly.

anyway, let's focus on the issue at hand, shall we?

it equally has the power to redeem, and draw into the light.

luke and leia both got married, the dogmatic regime of the jedi is/was very wrong on the dealing of emotions.

the jedi teach that love leads to jealousy, which is the path to the dark side, but Revan correctly pointed out that it only leads to jealousy because jedi pupils aren't taught how to deal with their emotions properly.

anyway, let's focus on the issue at hand, shall we?

All Jedi who were involved in love were fallen to the dark side. Including Luke and Leia's son Jacen Solo. Almost everybody on Skywalkers family tree were fallen into the Dark Side. But, ofcource, later they turned back, but anyway... Love is not a Jedi buisiness. Jedi is a machine with a soul. But you are correct, this is offtopic already.

P.S.: Sry for my English, i am Russian.

All Jedi who were involved in love were fallen to the dark side. Including Luke and Leia's son Jacen Solo. Almost everybody on Skywalkers family tree were fallen into the Dark Side. But, ofcource, later they turned back, but anyway... Love is not a Jedi buisiness. Jedi is a machine with a soul. But you are correct, this is offtopic already.

P.S.: Sry for my English, i am Russian.

Luke fell to the dark side because he thought he could control it. love brought him back to the light.

just sayin'

It's because alot of non-Lucas canon are crazy ****. Love is ****, anyway. For me, at least.

lol, the ONLY lucas canon, is the films.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_canon

you're wrong, on so many levels. you believe you're right, but then... most people do. problem with beliefs though, is people will fight and die for them, it's better to just have ideas, which can change as new information becomes available.

welcome to the darkside, believer.

lol, the ONLY lucas canon, is the films.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_canon

you're wrong, on so many levels. you believe you're right, but then... most people do. problem with beliefs though, is people will fight and die for them, it's better to just have ideas, which can change as new information becomes available.

welcome to the darkside, believer.

How can you tell about my personality, if you even dont know me? I said my point, but that doesent mean, that it ill not change someday. i know everything about Star Wars canon, and I mean that I dont like alot of things, that dont belong to G-Canon. And I never even thought to be cycled on some belief and fight for it. I can discuss with someone my ideas, if they are different with someone, and if I was wrong, I can reconsider my views. But for now, I dont know any reason to think that I am wrong. And really, it's going offtop too hard. We can create some other topic, but discussing it here is wrong.