Elite Warlord Sorc.... my stream

TheRealLuxford

http://www.twitch.tv/luxfordswtor

I am one of the best sorcs i know of. Highest DPS for a sorc on my server. come check it out and learn how to play.

Hmmm, I am not trying to be rude, but while you're decent (and you are), I would encourage you to come to the Harbinger as the quality of our Sages (and some Sorcs) is, I would argue, higher than what you've presented so far. Your LOSing skills are not great as you stand out in the open too much. Your damage numbers are also far lower than what the best Sages and Sorcs on the Harbinger put out. Psibre, Lolimblind, Yatagan, Hype, Mocha (all Sages), and Darc (Sorc) each put out 600-800k on a routine basis. Even in the shortest of matches it's rare to see them below 400k. I'm also fairly certain each of them has surpassed 1 million in dmg as well. They are also the best Sorcs on the server as each has a Sorc as well.

That said, it is my completely unrelated opinion that the quality of Sentinels and Smash Guardians on the Harbinger is terrible, but we do have the best Sages and Sorcs.

Most of those vids I was for the most part focusing on objectives. I didn't use many aoes nor put dots on everyone ( this is how you do 400k in war zones). I sometimes sacrifice my numbers to guard a node u can see that in the videos.

Sorcs sages getting 400k in a short war zone?? Well maybe the people on your server aren't geared as they are on mine. Or maybe they play less objective. Would be nice to switch servers to show how I can out dps them. Instead I'll just put some videos of me getting 600k dps. Not claiming to be the best by any means.

I do think we have good quality melee on my server. My expertise is 1370 and I find myself still getting smashed for 6.6 on a constant basis.

Edited by TheRealLuxford

Just saying you're not as good as you think you are. Post this on The Harbinger server forum and let them be the judge of you're so called skill. We definately have a better population of great sorc/sages.

saying it and believing it deep down inside doesnt make it true. any vid links?

Hmmm, I am not trying to be rude, but while you're decent (and you are), I would encourage you to come to the Harbinger as the quality of our Sages (and some Sorcs) is, I would argue, higher than what you've presented so far. Your LOSing skills are not great as you stand out in the open too much. Your damage numbers are also far lower than what the best Sages and Sorcs on the Harbinger put out. Psibre, Lolimblind, Yatagan, Hype, Mocha (all Sages), and Darc (Sorc) each put out 600-800k on a routine basis. Even in the shortest of matches it's rare to see them below 400k. I'm also fairly certain each of them has surpassed 1 million in dmg as well. They are also the best Sorcs on the server as each has a Sorc as well.

That said, it is my completely unrelated opinion that the quality of Sentinels and Smash Guardians on the Harbinger is terrible, but we do have the best Sages and Sorcs.

I see people posting such damage but I never see it on The Shadowlands. I rarely see anyone, regardless of class, hit 600K so to routinely reach +800K just strikes me as a bit odd. You somewhat insinuated that people on other classes might suck but it's still not adding up because they would both have to suck and always have decent healers on their teams. The sages/sorcs would pretty much have to play madness/balance too, which might be possible to do as a pug if everyone els sucks but usually requires a supporting team. If I tried madness/balance as a pug on my server I'd die in two seconds. I was lucky enough to get the better warriors on my team in this game, so that I could focus on pulls instead, but this is pretty much the standard enviroment these days. You can be the best sage/sorc in the world and you're still going to get smashed for 7K even by the worst smasher sooner or later when there are 4 of them on each team in every game (not a reference to myself or the players in linked gamed) Edited by MidichIorian

I see people posting such damage but I never see it on The Shadowlands. I rarely see anyone, regardless of class, hit 600K so to routinely reach +800K just strikes me as a bit odd. You somewhat insinuated that people on other classes might suck but it's still not adding up because they would both have to suck and always have decent healers on their teams. The sages/sorcs would pretty much have to play madness/balance too, which might be possible to do as a pug if everyone els sucks but usually requires a supporting team. If I tried madness/balance as a pug on my server I'd die in two seconds. I was lucky enough to get the better warriors on my team in this game, so that I could focus on pulls instead, but this is pretty much the standard enviroment these days. You can be the best sage/sorc in the world and you're still going to get smashed for 7K even by the worst smasher sooner or later when there are 4 of them on each team in every game (not a reference to myself or the players in linked gamed)

Hmm...600k+ is quite common for Sages on the Harbinger. Just did this match this morning.

http://s3.mmoguildsites.com/s3/gallery_images/526761/original.jpg?1355088510

I found this topic bit ironic for 2 reasons. He says he is the best for he knows but instantly also says he ain't saying he is the best. Secondly is the fact he had to say it. Many people on my server and there are some very good players then there are some who look good because of the people behind them. If u have to say urban one of the best then chances are urban only good cos of the people behind u. Me I let others decide bout my skills if they think I suck so be it. If they think I'm good then I am grateful for the complement.

Does my level 18-19 merc without tracer missle doing 283k damage make me come here and claim to be best I know. No. I have screen proof but in end wot it matter. Its not like it means much it's still just a video game in end.

Those screens of yato and the video are impressive but only criticism I have is the low objectives it took to get those figures but hey still a great achievement so well done.

As for the op rather than sing ur own praise let others do it as imo this post is nothing more than a way to get attention and try to gain recognition from others to justify ur achievements but nothing special imo

Edited by Nucairion

Super curious - Full balance spec, or hybrid? Also - whats your crit%/Exp?

Most I have hit as a Sage/Full Balance/WH was 750K, but want to hit 1 Mil

Edited by theRaiders

Ermagehrddd.

Lawl saw the third link fully expecting a 1 mil prot screenie :D

Learn 2 Sage!!!! Need moar absorb rating to make bublz soak moar