After Cathar...

ShupFace

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would be a good "Empire" kind of race?

Cathar are force users so make Jedi Knight and Sage and militant so Trooper.

They can be slaves (though apparently Males too difficult) so can be Sith Inquisitor and that is about all I see fitting, before legacy unlocks.

What would be a good Empire counterpart?

Provided that Echani are still around, that might be a nice addition onto the Republic side, along with Togruta and Cereans. For the Empire's side, could probably have Togruta as well and a reptilian race like Faleens.

They can be slaves (though apparently Males too difficult) so can be Sith Inquisitor and that is about all I see fitting, before legacy unlocks.

As I have in my post, and someone else mentioned this before...but I can see Faleen, a reptilian race, as an Imperial counterpart for the Cathar.

well jokingly speaking we could have the saiyans become playable:)

but on serious note there is also the togruta which i would love see become playable as well as more variations of cyborgs such as cyborg twileks, zabraks, etc, etc, we could also have the voss become playable(i know more than likely not gonna happen for whatever reason):cool:

Devaronian. Or, like Veirata said, Falleen would be an excellent choice.

Edited by JeramieCrowe

Zeltrons. Most definitely: "All Zeltrons are obsessed with romance. When they cannot love, they fight. Both are sports to them. Coupled with their love of gambling, it makes one Zeltron in the grip of enthusiasm a formidable enemy. A pack of adolescents is virtually a force of nature." - Lumiya

"Zeltron culture was highly influenced by sexuality and the pursuit of pleasure in general."

"Zeltrons were often stereotyped as lazy thrill-seekers, owing to their hedonistic pursuits. Indeed, their homeworld of Zeltros thrived as a luxury world and "party planet," as much for their own good as for others. If anyone wasn't having a good time on Zeltros, the Zeltrons would certainly know of it, and would do their best to correct it. Though their first inclination was to love; if pushed to do so, Zeltrons could prove to be formidable warriors."

What can be better material for Imperial Agent or Sith? Even Zeltron Bounty Hunter makes sense.

Edited by Vlad_Dracul_

Zeltron, Togruta, Falleen and Devaronian would be my choices. The last one, however, would basically require the creation of two races, as the devaronians have an interesting sexual dichotomy.

However, I could see the Zeltron on the Republic and the Falleen on the Empire side. Two sides of the same sensual coin.

Yoda race. Players would go bonkers, entire servers populated by little green men.

Togruta. EAware would likely ignore/mess up headgear and hoods just like the Twi'leks.

Wookie. More heads exploding and arms being ripped off.

Jawas. Their cuteness would pack servers to capacity.

Gungans. Just for the laughs. lol

I'd really dig anything that breaks from the human with a different skin color approach.

Edited by MSpectre

• 2 months later...
You can suggest whatever species you like, but realize that the only thing Bioware can take from this thread is suggestions, and they've already said that they will never add a species which does not speak Basic. That includes trandoshans, jawas, ewoks, wookies, rodians, etc.

You can suggest whatever species you like, but realize that the only thing Bioware can take from this thread is suggestions, and they've already said that they will never add a species which does not speak Basic. That includes trandoshans, jawas, ewoks, wookies, rodians, etc.

they have been rodians that speak basic not alot but some but never the less i get your point