Pyro PT/Smash Jug/Mara

ellrochell

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, it's 2 a second stun that gives around 75% resolve last time I checked. By the time it's over you're 10m away being leaped to, leg shot, or slowed and they are on top of you again.

400 resolve is now 75% resolve? That's good news.

yes, it's 2 a second stun that gives around 75% resolve last time I checked. By the time it's over you're 10m away being leaped to, leg shot, or slowed and they are on top of you again.

So let me get this straight, you want heavy arrmor, highest single target burst and escape/survivability against mulitple opponents. Right........

So let me get this straight, you want heavy arrmor, highest single target burst and escape/survivability against mulitple opponents. Right........
So let me get this straight, u wear medium armor, have the highest aoe burst(that hits a single target for more then my thermal detonator or railshot will ever do rmb aoe) and shtloads of survivability againts multiple opponents.Right......bravo bravo bravo brought tears to my eyes pal keep on trolling no wonder u lvled both mara and sentinel good stuff Edited by iDraxter

Pyro PT shouldn't even get a nerf. The only defense they have is their offense. Take that away, and you'll have a worthless class for pvp. They have probably the worse defensive cool downs. They're a melee class with a 45 sec gap closer.

Yes cause their mobility is not a survivability tool. Poor mercs.

A pyro ruins 1 persons day at a time much like a sniper hitting for 8k... a smasher ruins a group and the bubble stun is just plain annoying to everyone even bubble stunners.

We can nurf everything into the ground and then run around with pool noodles for 30 min

Pretty funny PT has been nerfed more times than any other class and people still cry. Death From above diameter was reduced by about half, Rail shot used to be able to reset non-stop not every 6.5 seconds, then the latest range nerf to TD and IM.

People saying we have utility is a joke. For one every class has a stun, two our Aoe stun is 2 seconds your lucky to even get an ability off while they're still stunned cause of lag. Our "self heal" is a joke 15% health over 15 seconds, a sorc beating me with his lightsaber can out dmg that. Our 1 DC doesn't help(nor does any in the game besides undying rage, well and force shroud) if focused. Our gap closer is affected by resolve. Our utility is plain and simple DPS, take it away and we'll be shelved like out fellow BH's the Mercs.

TBH mara's and sniper IMO are the most balanced class's atm. Powertechs are fine as well. The only thing imo that needs to be nerfed is a 6k aoe(smash), which hits harder than a powertechs single target railshot btw.

Sorc's, mercs, and op's all need slight tweeks. but in all honestly an OP just needs some sorts a movement buff in pvp because there burst is still crazy(prob higher than my PT when played right). Note it's all 3 of the healing classes btw. I think the reason this happened is because if they give these classes anymore buffs to their dmg you'd see so many hybrid healers able to burst people down while never dying aka god mode.

Fine. Neither will I. But everything you have said is totally unbacked nonsense.

/ignore from now on

I`m still w8ing on ur response sweetheart

So let me get this straight, u wear medium armor, have the highest aoe burst(that hits a single target for more then my thermal detonator or railshot will ever do rmb aoe) and shtloads of survivability againts multiple opponents compared to me which is 0.Right......bravo bravo bravo brought tears to my eyes pal keep on trolling no wonder u lvled both mara and sentinel good stuff
Edited by iDraxter

So let me get this straight, u wear medium armor, have the highest aoe burst(that hits a single target for more then my thermal detonator or railshot will ever do rmb aoe) and shtloads of survivability againts multiple opponents.Right......bravo bravo bravo brought tears to my eyes pal keep on trolling no wonder u lvled both mara and sentinel good stuff

And still my main is a sage. If you have issues with me mate feel free to discuss them on the redeclipse board. I don't even know who you are. FYI: I avoid as much focus/rage with my sent/mara and bubble stun with my sage. Go play one and then come back and talk to me about classes.

And still my main is a sage. If you have issues with me mate feel free to discuss them on the redeclipse board. I don't even know who you are. FYI: I avoid as much focus/rage with my sent/mara and bubble stun with my sage. Go play one and then come back and talk to me about classes.

i don`t have issues with anybody

u bashing my PT for having the highest single target burst when ur aoe burst is stronger then my single target?+ i got 0 way to escape u got camouflage/undieing rage/predatation and an aoe 8sec mezz and say i`m the 1 trolling?

i don`t have issues with anybody

I can see that from your posts. Like your previous one saying you will be looking for me in wzs. Feel free to do so. I do enjoy people chasing me around.

u bashing my PT for having the highest single target burst when ur aoe burst is stronger then my single target?+ i got 0 way to escape u got camouflage/undieing rage/predatation and an aoe 8sec mezz and say i`m the 1 trolling?

And if you have read any of my posts you would have seen that I have always been advocating in nerfing smash and bubble stun as the two biggest imbalances in the games. As I have always said that sent/mara have no reason to complain. ZERO. So I don't have a clue what you are talking about and from where do you take this idea that I write here as a mara troll. If you think that dps vanguards and shadows are on par with dps sages, mercs and ops then there is nothing more to say. Just looked at the number of classes that are preferred in ranked, only a handful of players are in the latter category.