clone wars S05E011

turnoverla-page

I'll admit I didn't even bother to watch this one (after last week's ep -.-), I'm just sticking around for the Maul/Savage storyline. Everything else just seems like filler. Although I'd love to see Cad Bane make a come back. <3 <3

i would watch the next one as it does seem as the cammando will be in it

I liked this one, bit more exciting and different. The comets where pretty :p and I thought the 'void' planet was really cool. I must admit I'm warming to that colonel guy.

One thing I noticed, the opening title is blue now instead of yellow. I remember in the Maul episodes it was red... so does this represent R2 or something? Or have they changed the colour?

I liked this one, bit more exciting and different. The comets where pretty :p and I thought the 'void' planet was really cool. I must admit I'm warming to that colonel guy.

One thing I noticed, the opening title is blue now instead of yellow. I remember in the Maul episodes it was red... so does this represent R2 or something? Or have they changed the colour?

must represent r2 as blue is a galaxy far away

Not to be an ******e, but tell me how exactly this was exciting? It was easily different with nothing but talking and walking around on a planet for 99% of the episode....but yeah...

Not to be an ******e, but tell me how exactly this was exciting? It was easily different with nothing but talking and walking around on a planet for 99% of the episode....but yeah...

Exciting doesn't always take the form of "pew pew". What I found exciting was the meteor shower at the beginning, which I thought looked really cool, and when they landed on the planet with no idea of how to escape.

the ice comets took me by surprise... they looked quite beautiful, reminded me of the ORIGINAL Star Tours :D

but the episode was otherwise boring and made me want to kill myself.

I've noticed a bit more and more that the shows have more starwarsy music and not the crap they started with in TCW movie...

The episode was filler, plain and simple. They could have literally truncated it down into five minutes and it still would have made sense. The ship repair sequence (homage to Episode I) was a nice addition though.

Having said that, I do think people are missing the point of this arc: It's about heroism from the least likely of people. It's very Tolkien-esque.

Although I did not care for the episode, I did think the landscape did have some subtle but effective creativity. The sky looked like sandy terrain and the ground looked like an overcast cloudy sky. It helped reinforce the idea that it is easy to lose your bearings in the void. Edited by Tomb-Stone

Although I did not care for the episode, I did think the landscape did have some subtle but effective creativity. The sky looked like sandy terrain and the ground looked like an overcast cloudy sky. It helped reinforce the idea that it is easy to lose your bearings in the void.

That's what I liked too, hopefully we'll see more of this, in future episodes.

The episode was filler, plain and simple. They could have literally truncated it down into five minutes and it still would have made sense. The ship repair sequence (homage to Episode I) was a nice addition though.

Having said that, I do think people are missing the point of this arc: It's about heroism from the least likely of people. It's very Tolkien-esque.

If it was, shouldn't it have been interesting then? ;)

That episode was AWFUL!! This whole series is pretty bad (imo). It reminded me that TCW was made for kids.

I just can't believe the threw a freaking frog in Star Wars!

*GASP* what heresy is this?

Lol, afraid I can't really defend the colonel - but yeah, some of these episodes are gonna be directly tailored for kids. You just gotta put up with it and gaze at the pretty comets :D

That episode was AWFUL!! This whole series is pretty bad (imo). It reminded me that TCW was made for kids.

I just can't believe the threw a freaking frog in Star Wars!

Yeah these last 6 or so episodes have been for kids no question I have not enjoyed them to much. However, to say TCW as a whole is only for kids would be very wrong. Some of these episodes were pretty brutal and shocking hopefully once we get past these droids episodes it will start moving in episodes for a little older viewers. I hope because with the move to the Saturday morning cartoon time they may have decided to make only kid friendly episodes though the few at the start of the season weren't.

Yeah these last 6 or so episodes have been for kids no question I have not enjoyed them to much. However, to say TCW as a whole is only for kids would be very wrong. Some of these episodes were pretty brutal and shocking hopefully once we get past these droids episodes it will start moving in episodes for a little older viewers. I hope because with the move to the Saturday morning cartoon time they may have decided to make only kid friendly episodes though the few at the start of the season weren't.

I would disagree, the past episodes have actually proved TCW dedication to the darker elements of Star Wars. Take the violent opening, Adi Gallia is brutally killed and altogether the lightsaber battles have become noticeably more aggressive and traumatic. Then Savage gets his hand chopped off, showing TCW isn't afraid of showing the gory details.

And then there was the Onderon arc, which ended rather violently. Steela dies, showing the fallibility of Jedi and lessening the whole, 'invincible' vibe and showing heroes to be expendable. And then the King is shot in cold blood, again pretty brutal and blunt. This has obviously has been balanced out with the Younglings arc and this Droid arc - they have to appeal to all viewers. And it looks like the next arc is going to focus on the political side of Star Wars, its obvious what the writers are trying to do here, show all the sides Star Wars has and connect with all its fans.

I would disagree, the past episodes have actually proved TCW dedication to the darker elements of Star Wars. Take the violent opening, Adi Gallia is brutally killed and altogether the lightsaber battles have become noticeably more aggressive and traumatic. Then Savage gets his hand chopped off, showing TCW isn't afraid of showing the gory details.

And then there was the Onderon arc, which ended rather violently. Steela dies, showing the fallibility of Jedi and lessening the whole, 'invincible' vibe and showing heroes to be expendable. And then the King is shot in cold blood, again pretty brutal and blunt. This has obviously has been balanced out with the Younglings arc and this Droid arc - they have to appeal to all viewers. And it looks like the next arc is going to focus on the political side of Star Wars, its obvious what the writers are trying to do here, show all the sides Star Wars has and connect with all its fans.

I think he meant "the last few episodes" to say the droid series and the padawan series. The ones before that were very good.

I agree. There have been some excellent episodes out there without a doubt.

I think he meant "the last few episodes" to say the droid series and the padawan series. The ones before that were very good.

Well he did say 6 but whatever, I think we all need to remember we're not the only audience TCW is catering for - look at it from a kid's perspective, is it good? Then good. Is it bad? Then you have reason to complain.

Well he did say 6 but whatever, I think we all need to remember we're not the only audience TCW is catering for - look at it from a kid's perspective, is it good? Then good. Is it bad? Then you have reason to complain.

I can honestly tell you that I would (even when I was a ten-year-old) rather watch something like the Umbara series (which was one of the better ones I think) then this droid series. I might not have thought that the droids were stupid back then, but I certainly wouldn't have enjoyed it much.