Refer your friends and collect new Battle Droid pets!

CourtneyWoods

No, I'd prefer it be a way that is open to all subscribers that doesn't involve becoming an ad agency/making alt accounts.
I'd like for everything in life to be handed to me on a silver platter, too, but things don't work that way in the real world.

Seeing as the value of Subscribing has become worse than ever, I don't see these puny rewards amounting to anything worthwhile at all. Just as it was before. Good luck though... :rolleyes:

So I guess you just sub for forum trolling then :rolleyes:

Nice sig though legion

Edited by Arlon_Nabarlly

Referred a friend.

Didn't get credit.

Told to open a ticket.

Yeah - like that's been responded to in the last 48 hours.

Same problem here...and me and my friend both have sent in tickets, hes not recived his ingame items either.

Edited by Nafka

I'd like for everything in life to be handed to me on a silver platter, too, but things don't work that way in the real world.

lol, you're hilarious. I just thought when eric promised he'd find a way to get them to subscribers, I assumed we wouldn't have to do some silly out of game gimmick to receive them, that we would be able to attain them ingame, but alas I was wrong.

Going on four days, still no response to tickets.

Well we got a response, they said they elevated our cases, whatever that means, I don't understand what the big deal is we did as they told us to.

My friend got so mad he added a response back basically saying, "great way to start me out in this game"

Well we got a response, they said they elevated our cases, whatever that means, I don't understand what the big deal is we did as they told us to.

My friend got so mad he added a response back basically saying, "great way to start me out in this game"

I haven't even gotten that much.

I wish there was a way to earn the speeder and pets where every subscriber had an equal chance.

I have exactly two friends who are remotely into gaming at all and none of them would even consider playing ANY MMO least of all one that required them to pay monthly fees.:(