The Old Republic Insider Episode 5

CourtneyWoods

(almost) every patch is new stuff in the cartel market, but never about things that players want or need(dont mean the crys for buffs and nerfs) there are hight amount of litle things that can appease the SWTOR comunity

like someone said in this post, this game will turn P2W, litle by litle, patch by patch will apper in the cartel market more stuff that is P2W,

the rep. sistem is a good way to put ppl to play more, but now, just buy it

edit: i am not against CM

It is getting annoying. They seem to be able to churn out CM stuff pretty quickly and yet we are still waiting for an addition to the CE vendor. Why couldn't one of those mounts just be put on there instead of in the packs... HMMMM ?

Because they just don't give two rats about our support once they have our $150, that's why.

Edited by Avatarless

It is getting annoying. They seem to be able to churn out CM stuff pretty quickly and yet we are still waiting for an addition to the CE vendor. Why couldn't one of those mounts just be put on there for credits... HMMMM ?

That they do! Which is easily covered by the single best EAware statement ever:

"Reputation is based on money spent! - Although to an extent this is certainly true as the Reputation is gained by opening Contraband Packs, keep in mind that if you do not want to spend Cartel Coins on packs you always have the option of purchasing them through the GTN from other players. I know this will not diffuse the notion that it is a "pay to Reputation" but it is an alternative to spending Cartel Coins if that was your primary concern." -Eric Musco

You better call Chris Angel cause you just got MIND FREAKED :eek:!!

Edited by minimize

OMG! That gearset at 00:46 / 3:23 is awesome and I must have it. Where does it come from and which factions is it available for?

Kudos to whoever designed that one!!

If I'm looking at the same gear you are, going by the time mark 00:46 / 3:23, the Black and Gold gear is the Republic Trooper Black Hole gear. It's just Black and Gold instead of Blue and White which is what's available from the Black Hole Comms Vendor on Fleet. So really not any new design there, just a re-color. :(

Hope I'm wrong, but that's what I'm seeing at those time marks

Feedback has been mostly bad and feeling that BW only cares for the cartel market and that there are no additions to the game that don't have to be paid for such as rise of the hutt cartel. Even the reputation system was just about offering addtional reward to quests already in the game and a very limited gree event.

How about they tone down the Cartel market and start looking to adding to the game and those things they add to the market are things people require such as new species or iconic armours not giant skiffs and recoloured armour sets.

keep in mind that if you do not want to spend Cartel Coins on packs you always have the option of purchasing them through the GTN from other players.

I just thought to point out that there isn't an actual credit vendor for cartel packs, but

Only other people putting them into the GTN, so, even if a person gets a pack from the GTN, whoever put it on there for sale still spent real money to buy the pack.

Therefore, whenever your direct expenditure, or someone else's, all cartel packs , at the end of the day, generate from cash. :)

Cory Butler we can see greed in your eyes. I know EAware is tightfisted, but at least hire some "not too bad" actors to sell us trash.

I may have an interesting question: If people stop buying the cartel coins, they may stop doing this?

Some humans reproduced with pigeons somehow. They won't stop spending all dady's money with their mobile.

Btw, what kind of hat is the guy wearing on the skiff? Didn't see it on the cartel market review. Seems like another deceptive advertisement to me. /clap

Edited by Kesphin

I just thought to point out that there isn't an actual credit vendor for cartel packs, but

Only other people putting them into the GTN, so, even if a person gets a pack from the GTN, whoever put it on there for sale still spent real money to buy the pack.

Therefore, whenever your direct expenditure, or someone else's, all cartel packs , at the end of the day, generate from cash. :)

Also , whatever you buy off the GTN has been contaminated by people buying CM stuff with real cash. It's all part of the economy now. We are all guilty even if we haven't bought a single cartel coin.

What I don't like is they seem to push the fact they won't us to be level 50 and quickly , like I know the game has been around for 15 months now or so but to encourage us all to level all our characters to 50 just for a 5 level cap increase is a bit odd. I'm sure it won't take too long to get from 50 - 55 will it ? Then what ? End game ? Until when , new planet level 55 - 60 ?

Plus I thought the gree vehicles ball would at least roll ( electric flowing and rolling ) , still might get it.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

At least it's not a bunch of overpriced recolored items again. They took a step in the right direction.

Hopefully they add pazaak, pod racing and the ability to edit your character some time soon.

And when they do, we'll have to gamble for those as well. I'm guessing we'll get a random chance at Pazaak cards and swoop bike components or something like that :/

• 2 weeks later...

This is great to see Bioware coming up with another part to the story. But I do have one Question for them.

Question When do you guys plan on fixing everything that needs to be fixed.?????????

and second Elder Scrolls is starting Beta and if you guys DO NOT get this game fixed you are going to LOSE more players and more money. so just putting another update to this Cartel you have and fix this game. you are losing my support every week so I say it's up to you guys what you want ...

• 2 weeks later...