Republic: Where are your PvP healers?

Skolops

Of course I've been asking about you. Some random comes in to troll this thread and calls me a bad, I have to look into it. But I'm not really worried about it since you're digging your own grave anyway.

Flashbang does not work like Awe does.

Overextending does not mean overcomitting.

Anyone who claims to be a top PvPer would know these things. So it's like getting told by the Kardashians that I have no talent. Irrelevant.

Now, go queue for warzones; practice and improve, so you can play with the big boys later on.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't take much to learn about another player if other people tell you about them at most, you put up good numbers as a DPS PT, which is very simple to do if you learn the class, but you're nothing of an amazing player. If you were we'd actually see you queueing with the "big boys" as she puts it instead of dps humping bads in regs, but hey I'd miss seeing something big other than my DPS numbers in regs if that and my own mighty 3 incher was all I had to look at all day, self mediocrity can only go so far right?

This is actually pretty funny that a guy that has about as much relevancy nowadays in PvP as Ilum is trying to bash a (Rateds) Ops healer when he himself who can break 700k DPS, hasn't been spotted in a rateds since OshMeow still played (The new one of course) but that's all fine and dandy, get some pugs and queue some rateds, I'm sure your Carbonize will be very helpful when you're fighting off node during a cap, oh wait, mah bad, that's flashbang that's useful off node, guess I should learn the class!

Edited by RayAsura

It doesn't take much to learn about another player if other people tell you about them at most, you put up good numbers as a DPS PT, which is very simple to do if you learn the class, but you're nothing of an amazing player. If you were we'd actually see you queueing with the "big boys" as she puts it instead of dps humping bads in regs, but hey I'd miss seeing something big other than my DPS numbers in regs if that and my own mighty 3 incher was all I had to look at all day, self mediocrity can only go so far right?

This is actually pretty funny that a guy that has about as much relevancy nowadays in PvP as Ilum is trying to bash a (Rateds) Ops healer when he himself who can break 700k DPS, hasn't been spotted in a rateds since OshMeow still played (The new one of course) but that's all fine and dandy, get some pugs and queue some rateds, I'm sure your Carbonize will be very helpful when you're fighting off node during a cap, oh wait, mah bad, that's flashbang that's useful off node, guess I should learn the class!

The things is, there are no big boys left.; they are all gone. Anyone who even considers themselves a competitive pvper has left this game quite some time ago.

As far as not doing rateds anymore, that is my choice. I left HSP for reasons I am not going to air in public. What is the point of rateds right now, to get one competitive game a day... maybe? If you think that we are not in a rebuilding phase, you are out of your mind. Why do you think I joined Meow Mix. Even though they dissolved, I still have hope for this game, but even that is starting to dwindle.

And for my favorite fan girl (I actually only have one). I am sorry I got you all in an uproar when I stated you have healer tunnel vision. I take it back if it really means that much to you.

I have nothing against Hoth Ski but I've never asked to join. I'm very happy where I am.

I heard you on the other hand, are quite the guild hopper. Single handedly destroyed Aftermath and FS. I also heard you're the reason nobody plays Republic anymore. Well done sir, well done.

I am sorry, but, to say that Vicvega single handedly destroyed FS is quite false. He was never in our guild in the first place. There are plenty of reasons that led to FS falling apart which I have discussed at great length in other venues, Vic wasnt one of them.

And for my favorite fan girl (I actually only have one). I am sorry I got you all in an uproar when I stated you have healer tunnel vision. I take it back if it really means that much to you.

Your learn2read skills need improving. That was my point exactly. After finding out who you are, I couldn't care less what your opinion is, because you are only average. I value great player's opinions, because that's how I improve.

I am sorry, but, to say that Vicvega single handedly destroyed FS is quite false. He was never in our guild in the first place.

Yes, thank you for pointing out the obvious. I was just making up facts like he did :) If he had been in your guild, you would have kicked him out, just like HSP did.

The things is, there are no big boys left.; they are all gone. Anyone who even considers themselves a competitive pvper has left this game quite some time ago.

As far as not doing rateds anymore, that is my choice. I left HSP for reasons I am not going to air in public. What is the point of rateds right now, to get one competitive game a day... maybe? If you think that we are not in a rebuilding phase, you are out of your mind. Why do you think I joined Meow Mix. Even though they dissolved, I still have hope for this game, but even that is starting to dwindle.

So let's analyze this, you say there are no competitive PvPers and call her your fan girl, stalker, whatever, yet you specifically targeted her who is not only a healer, but whom you've already made yourself look like a complete fool against with something as simple as flash bang and at the same time this "Tunnel Visioning" Operative Healer is part of what I consider the most competitive guild on the server (Casual) and regardless of any guild that have come to contest them in the past, currently holds the title of the"Number 1 PVP guild" on the server so to speak, followed by HSP, RSU, OiG (Not specifically in that order) yet you claim there are no competitive PvPers left? No Vega, the competitive PvPers just don't want to be around you because not only your lack of knowledge, but your unrefined assessment of a woman you've never met and her play style. I'm not sure what gave you this idea that she was bad, but skill and numbers speak for them self, and I don't see any top guilds rushing to invite you for rateds, however she is actually in and I quote, the "Number 1 PvP guild" on the server, doing rateds, but your feeble attempt to bash her is just going to reflect on your own short comings(Oops that's another small ***** joke)

Now let's talk about you airing things in public, what in your deluded world suddenly made you decide to air you opinions of a top tier rated ops healer on the forum? Surely you know by now that you're losing less and less time to save face, but let's keep going shall we? I respect you have your personal reasons whatever they may be for not wanting to discuss your time and departure from HSP, but before you make a wild claim about not only a player, but a class you clearly know nothing about other than stun lock and flame burst (Please don't quote me on that to retort, it will only make this more painful) Do the necessary research to come up with an accurate assessment.

As for your "fan girl" I'll say it again, since you clearly don't know how to properly reply. It doesn't take much for someone in a guild to ask about a specific person and guild mixed reviews and replies of said person if the question was asked "Who is this scrub calling me bad?" within a guild chat or mumble, most likely Casual's guild chat or mumble, but having people over 2k rating must mean competitive PvP is dead. if that's true let me ask you a question Vega, when you're done smacking the 3 incher and you got on your 12 inch pedestal, exactly what do you do when you queue for a Warzone? As a matter of fact what do all of us do when we queue for a Warzone? My impression is that we're going to enter a Player vs. Player environment in order to "Compete" with other players, so by your standards, rateds may not have many competitive PvPers going against the big boys, but it's clear that every day, 24/7 players are competing against each other, but please elaborate on what the mighty VicVega views as "Competitive PvPers" I eagerly await your reply.

Edited by RayAsura

Your learn2read skills need improving. That was my point exactly. After finding out who you are, I couldn't care less what your opinion is, because you are only average. I value great player's opinions, because that's how I improve.

Unfortunately if you're looking to improve, this isn't the right person to take any examples from, maybe if you want to get on his level mediocrity..

Yes, thank you for pointing out the obvious. I was just making up facts like he did :) If he had been in your guild, you would have kicked him out, just like HSP did.

There is only one person who has lied and made things up and that is you. Quite simple, someone says something about you don't like, you discredit them. Sorry, but when nerds fell apart, HSP wasn't for you. Sure you can do ok, but we had four other healers that were better than you in the guild.

I don't care either, but to put yourself anywhere near the top... sorry, but you aren't. You got the healers tunnel vision and you have to be carried because of that via guard. I say, play faster, maybe the game will slow down for you.

There is only one person who has lied and made things up and that is you. Quite simple, someone says something about you don't like, you discredit them. Sorry, but when nerds fell apart, HSP wasn't for you. Sure you can do ok, but we had four other healers that were better than you in the guild.

I don't care either, but to put yourself anywhere near the top... sorry, but you aren't. You got the healers tunnel vision and you have to be carried because of that via guard. I say, play faster, maybe the game will slow down for you.

Those are some interesting arguments you came up with, I see your still sticking to the "tunnel vision" approach, but she is one of very few ops/scoundrel healers who have both high observational skills, and situational awareness, but again, her numbers and tag speak for them self, you can't get carried by a guard all the way to the top (or is that what happened to you in HSP as the reason they kicked you out? Seeing how some guilds opt for guarding the PT's and Vanguards.) and you talk about her discrediting you, however you intentional replied on this topic to discredit her, as for your four other healers? I believe someone already stated with no disrespect that she is better than them, and it's not that you guys think that she's not better, you just prefer established guild members, which is an understandable common protocol.

Now putting herself near the top? Sorry, but if you've got a healer taking damage, only a bad tank wouldn't rotate guard and mitigate taunts to help protect that healer, and it's up to the healer to keep herself alive while DPS prepares to peal, this specific healer of course has done well in high pressure situations, where you would still spam flame burst on an Assassin with shroud active, but that's veering off topic.

Coming back to it, being near the top, I don't recall her ever stating that she's "Near the top" as you say, or is that what you truly think about her but it's too late to admit it? Personally I think there is no top in this game, there's levels of skill, and by the looks of tonight, all I've seen are credible people coming to the defense of a rated healer and proving your claims wrong with not only factual, but visual proof, while you try to bash and nit pick your arguments, it's rather pathetic of you. A bleak contrast of your own skill in game.

Edited by RayAsura

When Nerds quit, I went to Casual. So your statement about me wanting to join HSP is made up, though I like Corvae's voice <3

As for being at the top - I never said that. I already mentionned that if you think you're the best, you're not trying to find ways to improve and get better. There's always room for improvement.

Peels? If you never do it, that says more about you than it does about me.

All this attention is making me sleepy, good night lil epeen.

So let's analyze this, you say there are no competitive PvPers and call her your fan girl, stalker, whatever, yet you specifically targeted her who is not only a healer, but whom you've already made yourself look like a complete fool against with something as simple as flash bang and at the same time this "Tunnel Visioning" Operative Healer is part of what I consider the most competitive guild on the server (Casual) and regardless of any guild that have come to contest them in the past, currently holds the title of the"Number 1 PVP guild" on the server so to speak, followed by HSP, RSU, OiG (Not specifically in that order) yet you claim there are no competitive PvPers left? No Vega, the competitive PvPers just don't want to be around you because not only your lack of knowledge, but your unrefined assessment of a woman you've never met and her play style. I'm not sure what gave you this idea that she was bad, but skill and numbers speak for them self, and I don't see any top guilds rushing to invite you for rateds, however she is actually in and I quote, the "Number 1 PvP guild" on the server, doing rateds, but your feeble attempt to bash her is just going to reflect on your own short comings(Oops that's another small ***** joke)

Now let's talk about you airing things in public, what in your deluded world suddenly made you decide to air you opinions of a top tier rated ops healer on the forum? Surely you know by now that you're losing less and less time to save face, but let's keep going shall we? I respect you have your personal reasons whatever they may be for not wanting to discuss your time and departure from HSP, but before you make a wild claim about not only a player, but a class you clearly know nothing about other than stun lock and flame burst (Please don't quote me on that to retort, it will only make this more painful) Do the necessary research to come up with an accurate assessment.

As for your "fan girl" I'll say it again, since you clearly don't know how to properly reply. It doesn't take much for someone in a guild to ask about a specific person and guild mixed reviews and replies of said person if the question was asked "Who is this scrub calling me bad?" within a guild chat or mumble, most likely Casual's guild chat or mumble, but having people over 2k rating must mean competitive PvP is dead. if that's true let me ask you a question Vega, when you're done smacking the 3 incher and you got on your 12 inch pedestal, exactly what do you do when you queue for a Warzone? As a matter of fact what do all of us do when we queue for a Warzone? My impression is that we're going to enter a Player vs. Player environment in order to "Compete" with other players, so by your standards, rateds may not have many competitive PvPers going against the big boys, but it's clear that every day, 24/7 players are competing against each other, but please elaborate on what the mighty VicVega views as "Competitive PvPers" I eagerly await your reply.

You sure like to bring up 3"ers a lot, I mean this is multiple posts where you just have type it multiple times. I am a little worried about you and your 3" *****. Oh crap, this is contagious, now I am thinking about 3" *****!!! Do you see what you did there? Stop spreading your three inch ***** propaganda.

BTW I was on HSP's A team that has beaten said #1 on several occasions. Also, flashbang wasn't mentioned by me, I was referring to the area nades, I rarely saw her flashbang, cuz well, yah she;s a healer tunnel visions. But, please continue CSaH.

Edited by Jarfunkz

It wasn't that. I didn't like playing on Euro servers, it is over 6000 miles for me. Acci was a pretty darn good healer in swg. We never had a good officer. I always had to switch out to all rifle action cost powerups because I would never have much action. I often wondered how well she would have done if she had a good officer too.

Officers were the glue in that game, they gave action, did aoe damage, and movement. Treko, amazing as usual. Bubbleboy could play medic very well.

I have a hell of a lot more.

also, treko says you're bad.

/shrug?

/keep it going

this is entertaining

Im currently acquiring a farmfields screenie, stay tuned.

Update: http://i48.tinypic.com/25f2hpi.jpg

Maybe i should explain a little something about this screenshot.

1) you wont notice my name, but i am there as pyth- (Bounty Hunter)

2) Please take notice that Sharz-la is a LIGHT SIDE JEDI -lol?

3) nice 12 deaths.

4) im guessing it was the officers fault (Mightey & Lyra) and had nothing to do with their only CC getting man handled.

5) gg

oh well, i suppose you had Icade.

Edited by Scotland

3) nice 12 deaths.

4) im guessing it was the officers fault (Mightey & Lyra) and had nothing to do with their only CC getting man handled.

5) gg

dayum that guy on sharz really made that spec shine, i did a couple of bf's with him as offi and he was out of the standards. WIsh i had more time in game to know him and learn from him

3) nice 12 deaths.

5) gg

Did we have Icade? Or did he DC? Looks like a 7 on 8 and you focused the only CC. Euro-chim were pug groups.

Edited by Jarfunkz

Did we have Icade? Or did he DC? Looks like a 7 on 8 and you focused the only CC. Euro-chim were pug groups.

Can't you count?

It was 9 vs 9 and those stats icade put up looks about right. EDIT: Pitbull was also a Bounty Hunter. (so you had 3 CC in total)

I played on all of those servers. Starsider was meh, my team was never beaten on that server. I once carried CIA to many victories on Flurry, can't say you ever did the same. Chilastra ws just lol at times, really, it was. The best games i ever had was against the team you are calling bad. When in fact you were the one that got farmed, not them. You go ask bubble boy where the best pvp was.

If you were to ask the trained eye who lost those games, im sure they would say the person who died 12 times, considering it was a TDM match where kills/deaths won/loss the fight. We used to think sharkow was an easy target, until you came along.

Something to think about ?

Edited by Scotland

You sure like to bring up 3"ers a lot, I mean this is multiple posts where you just have type it multiple times. I am a little worried about you and your 3" *****. Oh crap, this is contagious, now I am thinking about 3" *****!!! Do you see what you did there? Stop spreading your three inch ***** propaganda.

BTW I was on HSP's A team that has beaten said #1 on several occasions. Also, flashbang wasn't mentioned by me, I was referring to the area nades, I rarely saw her flashbang, cuz well, yah she;s a healer tunnel visions. But, please continue CSaH.

Oh you noticed the three inchers? Glad you did since that's obviously the only thing you've ever noticed, because you sure don't notice stealth caps. (Little play off your tunnel vision comments) I figured you were since only people with a little D complex ever make harass come out and bad mouth people like you do since you've got no factual or visual proof,you can't even back up any of what you say, neither can anyone else. All I've seen are screenshots of her out healing Alba(Which isn't something easy to do) and screens of you getting curb stomped.

So if you were talking about grenades why didn't you state that in the first place? In fact if that's your only complaint than now you're flip flopping to something you never mentioned before, and again making yourself look like an even bigger ***. Though that's just my opinion, 12 deaths and your precious CC doesn't have much to show for yourself does it? And it's not hard for PTs to get carried on a guild A-Team, or did they realize how garbage you were and kick you out? Sorry dude but if you want to argue with the big boys then come out with some accurate info, but now it's way too late for you to save fax with how much of a ******* you've made yourself into.

Edited by RayAsura

Can't you count?

It was 9 vs 9 and those stats icade put up looks about right. EDIT: Pitbull was also a Bounty Hunter. (so you had 3 CC in total)

I played on all of those servers. Starsider was meh, my team was never beaten on that server. I once carried CIA to many victories on Flurry, can't say you ever did the same. Chilastra ws just lol at times, really, it was. The best games i ever had was against the team you are calling bad. When in fact you were the one that got farmed, not them. You go ask bubble boy where the best pvp was.

If you were to ask the trained eye who lost those games, im sure they would say the person who died 12 times, considering it was a TDM match where kills/deaths won/loss the fight. We used to think sharkow was an easy target, until you came along.

Something to think about ?

Icade was a bh as well. Yet, he was at 1/3 damage? I am going to have to go with DC. The warzone reads like this to me... We had everyone in the beginning, not sure what the kill count was (impossible to tell), icade dc'd, remaining crowd control was only targeted, officers used their movements to run around building. That was pretty much pvp on Euro-Chim.

But come on, don't tell me Icade was a 350k bh. Hell, he may have been calling assists, which may be something that was not that optimal on that server.