servers full!

SWDarren

Hi All

I'm not in game yet ( hoping for an email tomorrow ) but i've just checked the server status page and the server my guild is deployed to is already full. can this be changed now or are we stuck with a high population server and potential wait times

cheers

Was trying (in vain) to get an answer to a question similar to this last night. My guildies are reporting that, even though the server was displaying as full on the Server Status list, it was actually fairly empty. So, I think those populations we're seeing are based on artificial caps Bioware has imposed to make sure newly admitted/invited players are spreading out relatively evenly. It looks like those caps were raised since yesterday, and will probably be raised again. No official confirmation on that, but that's the speculation based on what folks who are playing have been telling us about what they're seeing.

How long was the que? Full just means it's heavy load not that it's about to crash.

If the que's are like crazy long then you have a problem.

If you want to move a guild you have to do it the old fashioned way.

not sure m8, still waiting on the email fairy to delivery my most anticipated email since.... erm.... ever?!?, my point is... if its full now on day 2 of early access whats it going to be like come the 20th