**World PvP Event* June 1st**

J-showdo

Most of Ebonlore's Premade team will be there.

If cilas doesn't show up I am leaving!!!!! (I'm ok with J as well :) )

oh I'll be there. I'm already talking to J about organizing another event later in the month as well. I've got some great locations that haven't been tapped yet :)

oh I'll be there. I'm already talking to J about organizing another event later in the month as well. I've got some great locations that haven't been tapped yet :)

PLease dear goodness, its sad but you guys provide more open world pvp content then bioware has. ever. It's because of you guys that I chose to join DFR to begin with, back when you were there

Edited by islander

PLease dear goodness, its sad but you guys provide more open world pvp content then bioware has. ever. It's because of you guys that I chose to join DFR to begin with, back when you were there

The most Epic and memorable pvp was SWG. SOE NEVER did a pvp event. All the best pvp is player created.

The most Epic and memorable pvp was SWG. SOE NEVER did a pvp event. All the best pvp is player created.

all we can do now, is try our best to bring people out to the world and relive those epic fights.