Announcing ‘Onslaught’, the Newest Expansion Coming to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™

DanielSteed

Very exiting, as a long time fan and player I'm happy to see this game alive and well. My advice is to stop adding in so many new companions, and just work with what you have. Have the old companions be integral to the story, like some were in KOTFE, that way all of your player base with different mains, get some love.

Unfortunately with the way the companion stories were written out in FE and ET, only a very select few are capable of filling the role of being main companions in storylines any more.

Gault and T7 are the only two that didn't get hit in some fashion in both expansions while every other companion can be refused, killed or recruited into a minor role ending their storylines there with exception to Yuun who is a required to advance and complete before the alliance alerts trigger.

So now we are left with Scourge, Kira, Theran, Gault and T7 as the only individual companions left who haven't been relegated to a 3rd rate position. I suspect Lana will become less important in this expac as Anri and Tau become more important as new companions for their storylines, more so because Lana is a Sith still and she wouldn't be welcome in a jedi temple or a republic military base and she is blackballed by the sith so that disqualifies her from the imperial military as well.

Theron has his death choice, so did Senya, Arcann and Koth, i can't see those companions going any further and i suspect they'd want to return home to help rebuild a crumbling Zakuulian civilisation and Theron would remain in the alliance being that it is the only place that is safe for him.

Edited by Celise

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic