PVP Names to fear

kiirc

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yall so ignorant you think I roll alone. lol listen we play for fun its just a game leave it at that n will see ya in the WZ fck this forum **** i dont post here much. I like to talk trash cause its fun but I dont take it serious. Ya I roll a 2 man guild glad u no name fools noticed lol id take ruca over 100 of yall no namers .... Dont have to have the same guild title to roll with the legit pvpers on the imp side. Me and Ruca have gained respect pvp wise doin what we do not being a big head like most of yall. F all ya pub haters that make imp chars just to speak to me lol keep hatin i know you step ur game up when you see me or my "crownie" who is my homie over all else, im sure you got urs , respect that or g t f o. win or loose will still hit ya hard as hell. Go make yourselves feel better in a ranked, all the same beating ur asses whoever u are in a reg wz/ranked whatever , get a fckin life lol. we dont need a team of 8 to carry us to make us have more fun or have the same gear .

-Narzul

Narzul, Star Wars Juggalo.

yall so ignorant you think I roll alone. lol listen we play for fun its just a game leave it at that n will see ya in the WZ fck this forum **** i dont post here much. I like to talk trash cause its fun but I dont take it serious. Ya I roll a 2 man guild glad u no name fools noticed lol id take ruca over 100 of yall no namers .... Dont have to have the same guild title to roll with the legit pvpers on the imp side. Me and Ruca have gained respect pvp wise doin what we do not being a big head like most of yall. F all ya pub haters that make imp chars just to speak to me lol keep hatin i know you step ur game up when you see me or my "crownie" who is my homie over all else, im sure you got urs , respect that or g t f o. win or loose will still hit ya hard as hell. Go make yourselves feel better in a ranked, all the same beating ur asses whoever u are in a reg wz/ranked whatever , get a fckin life lol. we dont need a team of 8 to carry us to make us have more fun or have the same gear .

-Narzul

We've angered the thirteen year old call of duty player inside of Narzul.

/shrug

Just for the record i will say the following.

A lot of times myself (ozara) and unfunny ran in only groups of two. We won every pvp match the last 2 n 1/2 months we played on jung ma. I mean every single one. We was top 1 and 2 dps in everysingle one of those matches for 2 months crystal beat us in huttball. these are all facts and sadly we have screencaps as proof. We didnt keep proof to brag we just wanted to know. It was between him and i,i dislike **** talking unlike narzul and ruca. So to call him or me bad is only a reflection upon how bad you are.Many times i would go to an off node and win 1v2/1v3's for the 3 cap,so if im ****** then i would rather be bad like me then good like you.

Giving Oos there props they was solid they wasnt undefeated(sleens) and they was solid. Now i know some may say well we wasnt fully min/max when they was running and that was true but i dont take away from there skill they was very solid. Would loved to played them more min/maxxed. Many GG's

Narzul,ruca you guys are **** at the game but elite at talking **** i must say.

Nothing in that entire post impressed me at all. I guess that's what you were trying to do.

Edited by Freeyayo

I wanted to roll a Space Pope but I wasn't given the option at character select.

Someone help?

Also, people I respect for being good at this game (this is not an exhaustive list)

Gbro and Agyo (Sentinels) - actually give me a hard time on my GS, which is impressive

Malkiv (Powertech) - you hit like a truck good sir. Respect.

Crystal (Sniper) You also hit like a truck

Also, there's a female gunslinger in Credit Shot (female character I mean) who I also respect for her play, but her name is escaping me at the moment.

I wanted to roll a Space Pope but I wasn't given the option at character select.

Someone help?

Also, people I respect for being good at this game (this is not an exhaustive list)

Gbro and Agyo (Sentinels) - actually give me a hard time on my GS, which is impressive

Also, there's a female gunslinger in Credit Shot (female character I mean) who I also respect for her play, but her name is escaping me at the moment.

Are you sure it's a female gunslinger? I'm pretty sure all of our gunslingers are male characters.

We have a lot of female scoundrels though only one is actually female irl ;P

Someone help?

Agyo's a gerdian. :p Although I have a sentinel.

Are you sure it's a female gunslinger? I'm pretty sure all of our gunslingers are male characters.

We have a lot of female scoundrels though only one is actually female irl ;P

MotherAnimal is referring to TheJanitor, it's actually a girl.

Edited by Ovan_Oh-One

I want to see a tank listed here(a real one not a sin hybrid in dps gear). When I think of what a good paper I look at wins not how good they are on the dps chart

Name: Theel

Class: Juggernuat

Guild: ?

Had to solo defend against him and a operative in a no mid cap CW.

Of all the people I've dough he is the only one who has ever keep me off a ninja capping attempt to within 0.5 seconds from successful cap for every one of his attempts. He never got it but I've never seen CC used so successfully. Everyone else has to kill me and hope no one responds from mid

So why did I beat him out of over 1 million credits in duels when he was completely min/maxed?

He is good...but get your facts straight...my name was on that list.

Responding on behalf of Swarna:

Didn't read the entire thread but a friend mentioned seeing my name here. I wouldn't have responded (don't care about e-peen in a game I don't even play anymore) but this bit kind of rustled my jimmies.

I'm not sure who you are (Swalker perhaps?) but you really need to get YOUR facts straight, bro. Either you're mistaking me for some other Marauder or just lying. Duelling was something I did all the time outside of war zones and if you (or anyone else) for that matter even posed a challenge in that regard I would remember. Basically no one outside of my own guild even duelled against me regularly (let alone beat me) and here you're talking about me losing bets or something? My guildies would always joke about me being dirt poor. I couldn't even fathom having anything CLOSE to a million credits let alone losing that much. I'm loling just thinking about about it. I don't ever recall duelling you (if you're Swalker) and putting 1 million and over at stake for it. If we're talking about after ranked came out, outside of my guild I have only had the odd losses here and there to certain ops and a certain tank sin in tank gear but nothing consistent and definitely never for credits.

Swalker, in particular, I can't ever recall even duelling you once nor making any kind of bets with you. If you had some sort of beef with a Marauder it definitely was not me, either. To be honest, though, even if we DID duel (we didn't) you can't really call that a feat by any means. Beating a Marauder in a duel as a sniper and claiming superiority is like killing an arsenal merc as any melee and doing the same. My BM sniper (Pong-ping) was making easy work of WH maras/sents on the server in 1v1's. That's what makes this especially unbelievable to me. I would not have been opposed to duelling you for fun, but trying to win an almost impossible bet of beating the (probably) best sniper on our server at the time in terms of gear/experience as a Marauder with credits that I never even had? Even if I had amnesia you couldn't convince me I was that stupid.

Anyways, I just wanted to make that correction. As someone else might have pointed out talking about old players/guilds is highly irrelevant because the game and players are always changing.

To people who are easily dismissive of OOS's players' individual abilities (in the PAST) I have to point out that the last duelling tournament we participated in resulted in our members securing the top 3 spots. That was in addition to our usual war zone dominance at the time. It is good to see that people are still PVPing enough to care about stuff like this, though.

Shout-outs to everyone who knew me and still plays. Not currently playing any games atm cuz all my time goes to school, work, and lifting. People call me Shawn now cuz I got tired of having to repeat my name a bazillion times for someone to get it right.

If you have to tell everyone your name and how good you are at pvp, are you really that good?

Now Swarna, there's a blast from the past. I had the honor of drawing his name in the 1st Jung Ma dueling tourney on Nar Shadaa. He wiped out my full heal-spec sorc pretty quick and lost later to Tidus who won that tourney I believe. In my defense, i was a fill-in because they were short people, I didn't intend on dueling with a healing sorc. Still a name that people who've been on this server since launch would remember as one of the best.