why i think its better if EXP Was not given in Warzones

BoredOfMMOS

Why do you people care how other folks level?

Don't touch the Warzone exp! And no, I am not 'abusing' anything, my highest is a level 28.

exactly... BW implemented this feature for those that would rather level doing pvp. If you don't like it then don't level this way. We don't put questing or instances down..

First off the exp you get from a warzone win is equal to that of about 2 side quests

but warzones of course take much less time and a quest would only be that short if you skip all the conversations. In theory someone could pvp from 10-50 purely without doing any quests and still be a viable level 50 by having pvp gear then getting carried in flashpoints.

Lowering the amount of exp would also be nice but getting rid of it would be the best solution in my eyes.

Thoughts?

your basically saying " i want pve to be supiorer to pvp in every way" and i say to you NO! its fine, deal with it... your still going to level quicker doing pve, and just to make a point... warzones are equivelent to a flashpoint and what you SHOULD be comparing them to. and get far far far far more exp per flashpoint even if take into account i can do say 3-4 warzones in time takes you to do 1 flashpoint(and good groups will do it in 30 or so minutes tops depending on flash point) still coming away with better gear, more exp, and over all more.

Throw into it already removed low level pvp gear *** more do you pve junkies want? do want pvp removed? would that make you happy? news flash not everyone likes pve...and not everyone enjoys grinding quests to level up...exp as it stands is FINE! leave it alone...

-.-

Edited by Lokai

Depending on what game it is the score of the game the objective

Hutball iv capped 7 in one game and got 14k

others iv gotten no caps and just 6k

Still compared to a quest thats outrageous

Obvious troll is now obvious. 7 Cap huttball...

First off the exp you get from a warzone win is equal to that of about 2 side quests

but warzones of course take much less time and a quest would only be that short if you skip all the conversations. In theory someone could pvp from 10-50 purely without doing any quests and still be a viable level 50 by having pvp gear then getting carried in flashpoints.

Lowering the amount of exp would also be nice but getting rid of it would be the best solution in my eyes.

Thoughts?

Your idea is terrible. As someone else said how about we remove xp for quests and have only monsters grant xp? Anyway it was already nerfed once according to complaining threads in the old beta forums.

In theory someone could pvp from 10-50 purely without doing any quests and still be a viable level 50 by having pvp gear then getting carried in flashpoints.

That player would be at a total disadvantage. They would not have their ship, all their companions and would be stuck wearing the PvP gear which from what I have seen is level 20, or level 50. That's a large gap where the person would be forced to grind.

My personal goal is to use PvP and the space missions to stay one to two levels ahead of my questing area, making it faster. I get the story, ships, companions, credits and get to move through it faster because I am not under leveled for the content.

Removing experience will also make less people queue for the warzones while leveling as there is less to gain. Credits are nice, but they really aren't hard to come by.

From reading the replys in this thread, it is safe to say that you love PvP and you don't want to punish yourself by outleveling the story content, so instead of doing all things in moderation, you would rather purpose that experience gains is removed for everyone. I am sorry, but I respectfully disagree.

Edited by Gajit

Thoughts?

How about you don't pvp if you don't like it ? Why do you care so much about how people choose to level up.

Just asking, but why does this bother you? Is it that PvPer's might be able to level faster?

Could be an issue if the pvpers also expect to go play flashpoints with their high levels and no pve experience, in pvp gear, and expect to be carried >.<

Could be an issue if the pvpers also expect to go play flashpoints with their high levels and no pve experience, in pvp gear, and expect to be carried >.<

solution, don't carry them boot from your group problem solved. Why do people do this? why put up with it...as a pvper myself, i do like me some pve...but guess what? i actually have multible sets! *gasp!* and when i see some one in pvp gear in other games trying to do pve, i kick them out and when they rage i tell them why... then i show them my full pvp...set and fact i have another set!

pvpers should not expect to be carried in pve just because have pvp set...just as pvers shouldn't expect to walk into pvp with pve gear on and get carried by hardcore pvpers. Works both ways...and no reason that pvp exp should get nerfed because a few people don't like idea of pvp being decent or good for leveling...