Is It against The rules to Block for Capper in Civil War?

rlamela

I swear it's bad enough that no one thinks they have to cap and guard the natural turret, But is it really asking to much to have someone actually go and try and stop any traffic from stopping my cap. I get it every one thinks they are king DPS and they cant be bothered with blocking cause what if no one goes that way and you miss 20 seconds of DPS time. And yes Foxmob I quit the match :)

Syck'syyde

I swear it's bad enough that no one thinks they have to cap and guard the natural turret, But is it really asking to much to have someone actually go and try and stop any traffic from stopping my cap. I get it every one thinks they are king DPS and they cant be bothered with blocking cause what if no one goes that way and you miss 20 seconds of DPS time. And yes Foxmob I quit the match :)

Syck'syyde

You need to find a guild to run with. Would solve a lot of your problems.

I'm really laid back but I think that is the prolly the number #1 thing that makes me rage, if i am capping a node and 3 other people try to cap as well and we get stopped, I give my monitor a very stern look of disappointment and hope for better results in the future Edited by dego-harmonium

I'm really laid back but I think that is the prolly the number #1 thing that makes me rage, if i am capping a node and 3 other people try to cap as well and we get stopped, I give my monitor a very stern look of disappointment and hope for better results in the future

/agree. Nothing like my sorc force speeding over, just for some idiot to come running behind me and start capping after I'm half done, then some stealthy throws a flash grenade and stops the whole thing...I've gotten to where I will intercept rather than cap anymore. Saves lots of aggrivation. Of course that's if the person capping doesn't run off after getting the node...