1 million credit tournament this Sunday 6pm CST

benrici

This Sunday, I will be hosting a sub 50 tournament for my guild (THE DARK JEDl ORDER), the winner gets 1 million credits (brackets) However we will be opening the tournament to several guilds who want to place their best sub 50 pvpers into the mix. If interested post here or send a mail to Rybes or Ez'real.

Time: 12:30pm PST

Where: Ruined Acropolis, Tython

Edited by benrici
Modified time for demand

This is a great idea. Sub 50 PVP doesnt get enough attention. It's a great way to blow off steam. Will this be group PVP, or 1 V 1? Either way I'd like to throw my Jugg in the ring, even though she's not guilded at the moment. If you have a spot for her, CherriBomb would love to join in.

Do you have plans to restrict gear? (otherwise I'm afraid it will become a "who is most dedicated to level-appropriate augmented purple gear) How will you handle level brackets?

Are you intentionally restricting the tournament to Republic-side characters only?

I'm glad you're doing this, it sounds fun.

Hey guys, for gear its whoever has what... and for my members I have told them to spend time getting appropriate practice and gear... Also this is 1v1 bracket event and on republic side.

So prior to the main event, I will separate groups by levels.